• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
Maybe that's cause I just watched this

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/eminem-rips-donald-trump-to-shreds-in-this-bet-cypher/85487923/

Can't wait to see the twitter tirade tomorrow, I bet there's smoke coming outta Donnys ears after he hears this one.

Since that came out Tuesday I would bet money that trump has heard it. I would think If a response was going to come we would have already heard it. Does anyone really care what Marshall Mathers thinks anyhow??? I did find it funny when he called trump a "loose cannon" last year. Kind of the pot calling the kettle black!!!

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Since that came out Tuesday I would bet money that trump has heard it. I would think If a response was going to come we would have already heard it. Does anyone really care what Marshall Mathers thinks anyhow??? I did find it funny when he called trump a "loose cannon" last year. Kind of the pot calling the kettle black!!!
My local radio station cared. They were all on about it being hateful.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
My local radio station cared. They were all on about it being hateful.

It's not the first time he has gone after a politician and party affiliation makes no difference to him. I don't consider him a role model to anyone or anything so whatever comes out of his pie hole is garbage in my book! I know he's been financially successful but he's probably done more harm then good to his listeners!!!!

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
It's not the first time he has gone after a politician and party affiliation makes no difference to him. I don't consider him a role model to anyone or anything so whatever comes out of his pie hole is garbage in my book! I know he's been financially successful but he's probably done more harm then good to his listeners!!!!
I believe you could say exactly the same about our President.

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
I believe you could say exactly the same about our President.

You might believe that but I don't!!!! What exactly has trump done so far that has had a negative impact on your life??? When I say negative impact I'm referring to things like job, health, taxes etc... has your quality of life changed since nov. and if it has was it our presidents fault????

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Maybe that's cause I just watched this

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/eminem-rips-donald-trump-to-shreds-in-this-bet-cypher/85487923/

Can't wait to see the twitter tirade tomorrow, I bet there's smoke coming outta Donnys ears after he hears this one.

Were you hoping for something like this?

22365573_1560607900665871_2658350145501195373_n.jpg

G
Oct 10, 2017
Bristol
You might believe that but I don't!!!! What exactly has trump done so far that has had a negative impact on your life??? When I say negative impact I'm referring to things like job, health, taxes etc... has your quality of life changed since nov. and if it has was it our presidents fault????

If you and I have been lucky so far it doesn't mean it can't change in a flash of time. Maybe he hasn't done worse overall, but he hasn't improved anything either. He's just doing nothing. Maybe only if we buy more apartments in Trump tower https://tranio.com/usa/adt/1471080/ it will help the men make America great again.

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
If you and I have been lucky so far it doesn't mean it can't change in a flash of time. Maybe he hasn't done worse overall, but he hasn't improved anything either. He's just doing nothing. Maybe only if we buy more apartments in Trump tower https://tranio.com/usa/adt/1471080/ it will help the men make America great again.

What do you mean lucky??? Nobody has a crystal ball and anything can change in a flash regardless of who's in office. I just don't have "the sky is falling" feeling like some others do

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I've said it before.
Most of these Trump haters would rather see Trump fail, even knowing that it means we fail.
These stupid bastards are literally cheering against the home team.
That is the level of stupid we are dealing with.

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Team Trump is not the home team. Double Face Palm.

I've said it before.
Most of these Trump haters would rather see Trump fail, even knowing that it means we fail.
That is the level of stupid we are dealing with.

I'll grant that I have actually agreed with Trump on about 3 things since he took office. His address to the UN, Fire & Fury for Rocketman, (he's talking about Elton John, right?) and... uh.

Well I did say 'about' 3 things.

Trump didn't run because he wanted to make America Great. He ran because he's got an ego the size of Trump Towers. He hasn't even got a team. He criticizes & ridicules the very people he picked, unless they're related to him of course.

Every time he opens his mouth or uses his blundering thumbs to put 140 or so characters out there, my reaction is the same.
latest

Though sometimes it borders on
511px-FacepalmPicard.jpg

Oh well. Just a little over 3 years till the next ridiculous pageant of a presidential election.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I've said it before.

You seem to think that Trump failing means America fails. False. He can have a mental breakdown, resign, whatever... and we can get someone with some low to moderate leadership skills to takeover and steer the ship in a better direction.

We want to see the home team succeed. We just would like a coach that is coaching us, not busy fighting with his coaching staff, yelling at the crowd and the ump the whole time.

Maybe that example helps explain my personal position more?

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
He has to be the most insecure man in America. At least Obama didn't feel the need to respond to stupid petty insults. Get the hell off twitter unless you keep it strictly informative and not personal

J
Jan 15, 2010

So how exactly is threatening to pull out of an agreement that has waaay more participants than the US and Iran, all of whom are confident they are in compliance and very against donnys latest move, going to make the region more stable and actually limit irans ability to gain a nuclear weapon? How is this going to make anyone want to make a "better" deal with Donny when they know he will just tear it it up when it suits him politically? You gotta be kidding me, they aren't gonna come back to the table just to have him tear that up too.

The EU is far more likely to be the target of a nuclear attack if Iran ever got a bomb and wanted to use it. Why? Because they are waaaay closer (how many attacks have happened there vs the us recently?). And they are strongly against donnys latest idiocy.

Please enlighten me as to how this adds stability to the region and limits Iran from getting a bomb. I'd really like to know how it does anything beyond "pissin off libr'ls"...

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
So how exactly is threatening to pull out of an agreement that has waaay more participants than the US and Iran, all of whom are confident they are in compliance and very against donnys latest move, going to make the region more stable and actually limit irans ability to gain a nuclear weapon? How is this going to make anyone want to make a "better" deal with Donny when they know he will just tear it it up when it suits him politically? You gotta be kidding me, they aren't gonna come back to the table just to have him tear that up too.

The EU is far more likely to be the target of a nuclear attack if Iran ever got a bomb and wanted to use it. Why? Because they are waaaay closer (how many attacks have happened there vs the us recently?). And they are strongly against donnys latest idiocy.

Please enlighten me as to how this adds stability to the region and limits Iran from getting a bomb. I'd really like to know how it does anything beyond "pissin off libr'ls"...

A deal is not a deal when terms are not honored.

Iran and No Ko have illustrated that they have zero intentions of honoring any deals.

DMCMQc-UMAEv548.jpg

Last edited:
J
Jan 15, 2010
A deal is not a deal when terms are not honored.

Iran and No Ko have illustrated that they have zero intentions of honoring any deals.

Other than Donny spouting his usual BS what other evidence do you have showing that Iran is not honouring the deal? Donny even said they were violating "the spirit" of the deal without actually saying they were violating it.

Would you rather there was no deal and they just went and built a bomb or you just bomb them? Cause that's where this is headed. Donny is in so far over his head he doesn't even know which way to dig.

Premium Features