• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
One of the best parts of this is that Obama is back. I wonder what cabinet position he will take? Lol the yeehaw movement and Q cunts clan will lose their minds.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Meaningless when none of us have any idea as to how many of those votes are fraudulent.
#fakenews

Brought to you by the same clown who cried about it in 2016. And somehow you still believe him? Do you always side with people who have egos more fragile than a dead leaf on a highway?

He can go back to cheating at golf and his wife now. The good old days

Actually I take it back. He has to ask for donations to fund the nearly billion dollars of debt he owes. You know....because he is such a great businessman.

Last edited:
J
Jan 15, 2010
Meaningless when none of us have any idea as to how many of those votes are fraudulent.
Considering how many court cases mango lost today and one of his law firms even pulled out because they knew the whole thing was a joke I’d say his BS is being called for what it is. Sure haven’t seen any real evidence yet... you? I’d love to see some, especially if it’s not cheesy obviously fake videos from partisan websites...

J
Jan 15, 2010
How many trump supporters does it take to change a lightbulb?

none, he just tells em it’s been changed and they all sit around in the dark congratulating each other...

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Lol I'm so glad the main event is now the side show. The entertainment is great and it is also so perfect to watch these toxic people go down in flames. Guiliani has gone fully mental.

5427270af6e48f92e00110c136206394.jpg

Premium Features