• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
When asked to whom I would vote, after being reminded that Trump is a liar, racist, inept politician, warmonger, failed businessman and sexual predator. Here is my answer:
Well, I will vote for the Warmonger who just brokered two Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce. In so doing, he has been nominated by 4 separate individuals/groups to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
I will vote for the Warmonger who happens to be the first president that has not engaged the US in a foreign war since President Eisenhower.
I will vote for the inept politician who has virtually destroyed what President Obama previously said his administration could only “contain”- ISIS.
The same inept politician who has permanently silenced known terrorists, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and Qasem Soleimani.
I will vote for the failed businessman who has made this country energy independent for the first time in over 70 years.
I will vote for the Liar who moved the US Embassy in Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Something many previous US presidents promised they would do, and never did.
I will vote for the liar who has lowered taxes for virtually all Americans, had a huge impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population. More than ANY other president. Ever.
I will vote for the racist in the Whitehouse signed the HBCU Executive Order to support Black Colleges and Universities on February 28, 2017. One month after becoming President. The executive order moves an initiative to assist the Historically Black Colleges and Universities from the Education Department back to the White House.
I will vote for the inept politician who renegotiated the horrible Nafta Agreement, for a much stronger and friendlier trade agreement between the US, Mexico, and Canada.
I will vote for the inept politician who fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available much sooner than originally predicted - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
I will vote for the President of the United States. I will not vote for the idiot who still thinks he is running for Senate in the I mean...president of.....the senate thing.......um....well, you know that thing.
Come on man!
MAGA2020!

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Even Ray Charles could see that is a terrible Russian bot post.

5850fbc293d7674d9a383366a308b67a.jpg

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
I pity the fool who supersizes memes as if he's never heard the old adage the weaker the argument the louder the voice.

Fail.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
My favorite hot mic moment with the President and Russia:

Shortly after this the Ukraine was invaded while the administration at the time mostly sat on their hands and probably sent a sternly worded letter.

1604362888171.png

Premium Features