• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Honest thoughts?

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
I run Chaincase with 19/46 with a old 52/40.46- Black Purple and have great belt life and usually get a 120/340 ( Was Black/Green now Black) spring with 64&66s( snow dependent) above 10,000.
This might not work for some I only weight 170# with gear and get to the throttle not baby it around slipping belts.

Have stock plugs and belt in mine with just over break-in miles with ZERO issues .

Last edited:
G
Jan 21, 2008
Wabush NL, Canada
Mine is being traded in. Not because I dont trust the sled, its because I dont trust what the dealer has done to it. I lost a crank bearing and waited almost a month to get it back. Polaris covered everything no questions asked and gave me the extra years warranty and over $700 CAD to use online. As soon as I got it back I had nothing but problems with it and it could have started a fire over some bolts on the fuel rail that they didnt tighten. I just cut my losses and traded it in at another dealer and Polaris gave me a rebate on the new one because of all of the crap I had to deal with.

Premium Features