• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Holy crap it's hot...

T

T-Bone

Nov 11, 2005
Shelby, MT
94 F and not a breath of wind. My computer fan has been running nonstop for about 2 hours. It's friday afternoon and I'm just cruising at this point. Can't wait for 5:00. Cold coors light will be in full effect then.

How about you guys?

Last edited:
B

buck50

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Cochrane, Alberta
94 F and not a breath of wind. My computer fan has been running nonstop for about 2 hours. It's friday afternoon and I'm just cruising at this point. Can't wait for 5:00. Cold coors light will be in full effect then.

How about you guys?
close to that here too!!! also can't wait for 5 pm, but no coors piss, errrrr i mean light for me thanks!!!!:D i'll stick to kokanee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
close to that here too!!! also can't wait for 5 pm, but no coors piss, errrrr i mean light for me thanks!!!!:D i'll stick to kokanee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep I can't figure out how a ice cold piss can be refreshing....course I get nothing(kokanee sounds good) I'm on call at the hospital and I have been informed that I will be working until mid night....I love a 16 hour day.

B

buck50

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Cochrane, Alberta
We've just cooled down to 94 today and yesterday. for about 3 weeks it's hit 105 +
that's some good stuff there!!!! i lived in dallas for 4 years at the end of the 90's, and it was piss azz hot there all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there was one stretch thru july to sept that it never dropped below 100, even at night in the city! it SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Ak nitro

Dec 1, 2007
Cortez Colorado
40 degrees here, coldest summer in Alaska history, the snow line around here is down to a few thousand feet, I don't know if it will stay cool, but it is kind of nice.

Two weeks ago at three to four thousand feet.

DSC_0183.jpg

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
40 degrees here, coldest summer in Alaska history, the snow line around here is down to a few thousand feet, I don't know if it will stay cool, but it is kind of nice.

DSC_0183.jpg

Sweet :D I heard summit got snow, man I'm ready for winter!

TurboT

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2008
W...Y...O

DSC_0183.jpg

Luckyyyyyy!

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt

How about you guys?

T-Bone....you have no clue man! lol i have been out between here and Conrad for the last 2 days where it is VERY marshy tearing out a mile of fence and now in the process of rebuilding it! im nuthin but a flipin skeeter bite..... humidity is out the roof out there and i think 102 yesterday and the skeeters are horrible!!!!!!!!! all i can say is thank god for the weekend, screw tamping bars and screw rolling up wire by hand.....i need a :beer; lol oh and ill agree with you....Coors light is some damn good cheese!:D:beer;

Premium Features