• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hi Everyone

if nothing else,this move will make it easy to find? FIRST good snow of the season and i START a turbo project....what an IDIOT :rolleyes:

if nothing else,this move will make it easy to find? FIRST good snow of the season and i START a turbo project....what an IDIOT :rolleyes:

Cant say I didnt try to get you going earlier on it! Plus when you have one to look at for a refrence, THAT WAS DONE THIS SUMMER! When sled projects are supposed to start, And just to let you know Elliot, its supposed to storm all next week! My 900 had a hard time keeping traction at 60mph!!! Got it dialed over the weekend, just need some clutch work, I got your message too, I dont wanna run any LESS than 9lbs!

sweet does this mean know more searching?

Only between us cal/neva boys! I think all the guys that can give us storm reports should start a thread where they are at like chad in chester, Kale up north, DSK in Kingvale, and so on so we wont have to dig through multiple pages to find what the conditions are in diffrent places? Unless someone else has some ideas?

Silvertip....you should re-name this thread the Nor-Cal Highway 80/89 Section. Seeing that is where most of us ride. Or re-name it "Silvertip's Playground" :)

Right ON

Only between us cal/neva boys! I think all the guys that can give us storm reports should start a thread where they are at like chad in chester, Kale up north, DSK in Kingvale, and so on so we wont have to dig through multiple pages to find what the conditions are in diffrent places? Unless someone else has some ideas?

That is what I'm thinking.

Like I can start a thread about a ride with my Pic and or some one else could start one and I would post to it and after everyone see and talks about the ride it would die at the bottom of threads.

DSK could start a snow depth report for Donner area and we could all have input into it that ride his area.

And the important one would stay up close to the top.

But then I just bearly got out of High School:eek:

I like the "Silvertips Playground" name!! Then we could get Shane to post on goldlakes.. Chad and Jim to post on Chester. Jlowe to post on down south. Kale can keep us updated on shasta. If Fixit comes back he can tell us about eastern NV and RobG can post about Hope Valley. Pretty much covers the area.

I think Silvertip Playground. Been a while since I have seen you guys in Sonora.

I started my turbo project in the summer- the chassis just got done on the weekend. Now I have to do all the plumbing and wiring plus get it all powder coated. I'm guessing mid Jan for it. It's a custom built chassis around a 1500cc RXP watercraft 4 stoke motor. Should be an easy 350-375 hp hopefully in the 500lb range, but we'll see- still have lots of parts to integrate. Hopefully I'll be able to get it on some rides with you guys this winter.

Cant say I didnt try to get you going earlier on it! Plus when you have one to look at for a refrence, THAT WAS DONE THIS SUMMER! When sled projects are supposed to start, And just to let you know Elliot, its supposed to storm all next week! My 900 had a hard time keeping traction at 60mph!!! Got it dialed over the weekend, just need some clutch work, I got your message too, I dont wanna run any LESS than 9lbs!

well mister matty,id like to run 6lbs at bucks at least to save on fuel cost,NOT ALL OF US HAVE A WATERCRAFT TRIPPLE AS A FUEL ALTERNATIVE!lol but yes,a higher gear would be nice,but just to set it straight,i have ALL the metal for the oil and intake boxes,just need to know how many hole to tap before welding,really,all im short of is fuel control box and intercooler,the rest on the way:)!!!!

I'm here..... pretty cool ! It is like SierraSledders on Snowest. am game for whatever. I will start Donner Summit Conditions thread. I got a pretty good handle on what is going on around here

Premium Features

Back