• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help me Build the "PERFECT" SnoWest Snowmobile trailer

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Nice discount I bet with all the free advertising you are giving them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
1524868_617027608350638_570842015_n.jpg

Reactions: Scott

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Hanging out in Nampa tonight. Ready to pickup the new trailer first thing in the morning!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2 pro.

2Huskies

Lifetime Membership
Jul 19, 2009
Rigby, Idaho
ugesuba7.jpg

I'm here with Christopher picking up the new trailer. Just starting the photo shoot. Here's the first teaser of it.

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
I don't mean to be negative, but are there enough screws holding down the E-track in the floor?

If you point load an area where the sled is tied down then have an accident, I'm not sure that I would trust 2 little screws to hold a Yamaha in place given the screw spacing.

Nice looking trailer anyway.

Reactions: swikertrob

swikertrob

Premium Member
Oct 2, 2008
www.miragetrailers.com
SnoWest/Mirage Trailer

The guys from SnoWest, Christopher(s), came to pick up their trailer today.
Very nice guys and it was a pleasure to meet them.
Mirage enjoyed working with them and we appreciated the opportunity to build their trailer. Very detailed and thorough, class acts the entire build process.

Thanks SnoWest, enjoy the trailer.

Rob Swikert

Reactions: Marty UT and Scott

2Huskies

Lifetime Membership
Jul 19, 2009
Rigby, Idaho
Volcano buster-- Good observation. We had mirage install the E track as a special request. We have not gone through and really looked at that. But if that is the case we can fix that, the E track design is set up to be able to have as many screws added as needed. If more are needed we can add them.

Rob- Thank you for the wonderful reception and the great time we had with your company today.

swikertrob

Premium Member
Oct 2, 2008
www.miragetrailers.com
I don't mean to be negative, but are there enough screws holding down the E-track in the floor?

If you point load an area where the sled is tied down then have an accident, I'm not sure that I would trust 2 little screws to hold a Yamaha in place given the screw spacing.

Nice looking trailer anyway.

I assure you that they will hold just fine. 16" o/c 2" self tapped into 14ga. crossmembers.
Works for and tested using cars.

Premium Features