• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help 2009 M8 or Summit X?

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
Both are great sleds and it is going to come down to personal perference. The M8 is going to feel more at home to you since your used to that chassis. The XP is very fun to ride and won't take you more than a few rides to get used to it. I love my XP and plan on riding it for several years to come.

Thanks Everyone

Thanks for all of the input guys. In the end I chose the XP. Here it is...
DSCF0994-1.jpg

H
Feb 8, 2008
wow with all that AC talk i thought i was going to be to late. You will love the xp it is an amazing sled i had more fun last year riding mine (08'146X) than i ever have before because i didnt have to worry about not making the hill or getting stuck all the time because of lack of power. You made a good choice.

I spent about an hour on an XP last year and I was real impressed. I had never so much as set foot on a Skidoo before that and did my fair share of bashing as well. I probably didnt admit it at the time, but I was like holy s***! What just happened? I mean dont get me wrong my M7 went everywhere the XP's did, but just not with the same ease so we'll see what happens. Hopes are high though!!

Premium Features