• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Heavily Modified Mountain Viper

S

Super Sled

Ok all, up for sale is my heavily modified Mountain Viper. Yes, it is for real. As much as I love the old iron, I'm just not using her much and have turned more to long distance touring on the Attak GT. She's a 2003 with 3,9xx miles. Engine is very strong and sounds awesome. Lot's of power.

Ceramic coated SLP Triple Pipes, Heel Clickers 40-10 kit with red spring, Holtzman Atacc, Peak Billet Head with water rail (better cooling), Torque limiter, Fox Floats on front valved to Float 2 specs and with Carver extra air canisters, Superbly re-valved Ohlins for rear and center shocks, Simmons Gen 1 blue/black skis w/ new carbides, Daytona Coolant Temp gauge, Goldfinger, Fabcraft Mountain strap, gas rack on tunnel, to name a few mods.

Sled has stock skid and track on it now, but also comes with a 151" track and rail extensions to 151" and a transfer enhancement strap if you want to remove the transfer rods and lengthen her out. I had them out before and I trail rode enough that I wanted the transfer rods back in.

The sled is really modded about as far as you can take a Mountain Viper, absent increasing motor size. A lot of the mods are in my sig line. There is so much cash invested in this thing that I could have a turbo I bet. The Fox canisters are no longer on the sled. Anyways, I'm asking $4,500/ OBO, or $4,100 if you don't want the 151" track and extension kit.
Here are some pics:
IMG_0044-2.jpg

IMG_0036-1.jpg

IMG_0039-1.jpg

IMG_0041-1.jpg

IMG_0030-2.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032-2.jpg

Just holler if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back