• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HAYDAYS Thunderstruck 7 Premiere and Party!!!

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)

Thunderstruck

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Helena, MT
www.bigskyx.com
For the 5th year in a row, Thunderstruck Films is throwing a HayDays premiere of TS7 and fun after Party at the local Major's Sports Bar.

FRIDAY night, Sept 5th at Major's in Blaine, MN! Come down and watch the new TS7 movie! Free admission, kids welcome!

We should be showing up at Major's around 5:30pm or so with the movie hopefully starting around 7:00pm.

Major's has great food and beverages of all kinds. The afterparty will stay right there at Major's as anyone who stayed past midnight last year can attest, it gets fun!!

Should be a great kcik off to the huge event in the cornfield!!

Major's is located at 10950 Club West Parkway in Blaine, same place as last year!

Door prizes!!!

See you all soon!

JIM

Headrush

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
I hope Jimmy Blaze is gonna be there so the bouncers can work him over again. I would pay to see that!

Looking forward to seeing the new movie.

M

MNIQR

Feb 28, 2006
I hope Jimmy Blaze is gonna be there so the bouncers can work him over again. I would pay to see that!

LOL
That was worth the drive down to Majors last year all by it self! What a prick.

M
Nov 26, 2007
central mn
Friday.. partly cloudy high 70-75, chance of rain 20%

Saturday.. partly cloudy high around 70, chance of rain 20%

Sunday.. partly cloudy high around 70, chance of rain 20%

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
SWEET! Hopefully my flight in from Baltimore isn't to late, so I can still make it. These parties are a blast!

Sweet, you'll probably make it just in time to get beat up by a Hooter waitress.

C

Chubby

Nov 26, 2007
Albany mn.
Well between the 3 of us we should get them there ! HAHAHAHAHA Watched Paul race during Sturgis here is a pic of the crew

IMG_0578.jpg

Last edited:
L
Nov 21, 2007

That was a fabulous part of the night for me! He was a prick to my sis-in-law (Twilight)
Here is a replay for those who missed it

LS1221BlazeUFC.jpg LS1222Havingsomefun.jpg

B
Dec 8, 2004
Monticello, Mn
Sorry but it wasn't that cool last year. Too clicky plus the audio and video arrangement sucks at Majors with that type of video.

Clicky?? i didn't notice that. I met, visited and drank with many Snowesters last year.
I had a blast, except it was pretty crowded.

I will be there earlier this time to get a stool on the end of the bar.
(hey BEBE?? LOL...you had to be there.)

B-

L
Nov 21, 2007
Clicky?? i didn't notice that. I met, visited and drank with many Snowesters last year.
I had a blast, except it was pretty crowded.

I will be there earlier this time to get a stool on the end of the bar.
(hey BEBE?? LOL...you had to be there.)

B-

Are you talking about BEBE..in the bright yellow BEBE shirt...that would have been TWILIGHT I believe.....she actually just had a bebe...er, um...baby I mean!

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Sorry but it wasn't that cool last year. Too clicky plus the audio and video arrangement sucks at Majors with that type of video.

Bwhahaha... do you ever have fun anywhere? :confused:

I guess if you went expecting it to actually be a "premiere" then ya, you'd be disappointed. But really, the vid has been out for 2+ weeks... and this is at a bar... realistically it is just a great party.

Have fun kids! Wish I was going to be there...... (l2r will have to pick up the slack... ;))

Headrush

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
TTT for Blaze getting dealt a a$$ kickin last year and :beer; to another one this year!

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah:devil:

Premium Features