• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ThunderStruck 8 Premiere Boise Idaho Sept 19th

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Ew that kind of reminds me of a horrific text message that I was shown on someone's phone very recently! (spewing tears of laughter) It was so disturbing that several of us had to look twice (I think they call that the train wreck syndrom). Looked alot like ya Mark! eh eh eh

Heard you wasn't gonna make the journey and I was sad...so now you are? One of the funner people on the planet to hang out with...no alcohol needed..or wanted based on the old days!:D Hope to see you

H

Hairy Mark

Nov 21, 2007
kettle falls
Ew that kind of reminds me of a horrific text message that I was shown on someone's phone very recently! (spewing tears of laughter) It was so disturbing that several of us had to look twice (I think they call that the train wreck syndrom). Looked alot like ya Mark! eh eh eh

Heard you wasn't gonna make the journey and I was sad...so now you are? One of the funner people on the planet to hang out with...no alcohol needed..or wanted based on the old days!:D Hope to see you

oh you will see me rob. you will see me. as long as mindy can get me to the event. lol.

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
I hurt just thinkin about this! gotta make this event next year.

I am sure it was nothing short of Spectacular!:beer;:present:

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Thanks to all those that came out to the Boise Premiere of Thunderstruck 8... we had a great time with a TON of prizes. A special thank you to all of our Sponsors... Redline Recreation, Kuntz All State Insurance, Carl's Cycle Sales, RK Motor Works, BetterBoards, South Fork Lodge and Mt Village Resort... without you guys this would not take place. Also, Galen Kasel from Kass Effect for doing all the posters, tickets and slide show... he was very busy with his day job and helping me out at night, thanks.

The Prizes were off the hook... Wade from RSI came through with enough swag that every prize package had something from RSI. Les Schwab, Simmons skis, BetterBoards, 2 Cool Air Vents, 509 goggles, Smith, True Adventure, HMK, Oregon Trail Sports, FLY and many more came through for a great raffle. Thanks to Hairy Mark, little Mark, Jay and everyone that were there when we needed help, much appreciated.

It was great seeing friends and talking with everyone... I wish we could do this more often.

The after party at Hannah's was great and Merrots at 4am was good for the tummy.

Sorry the movie started a little late... Some were trying to get to theater from the Big Nasty...

We have the theater for next year so see everyone then.

Thanks again and now let it snow!

Scott

Last edited:

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Very Slooooooooooooooooooooow today!

Great venue...great after party!

Incredible job on the Thunderstruck Premier to Scott and all of the volunteers. So many excellent prizes. Another awesome evening of fun with all of our sled friends. They all came out this time. So much fun and so hard to get time with everyone. TS was just incredible on the big screen. Pumps you up for winter.

Snowmobile Better Boards would like to thank all of the great Thunderstruck fans for the excellent support. I hope somebody got rich when they found the surprise in the catalogs. NEXT YEAR for sure! Thanks

Premium Features