• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HAYDAYS Thunderstruck 7 Premiere and Party!!!

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)

Snoman69

Lifetime Membership
Oct 2, 2003
Colorado Springs
Thanks so much to all who came! Saw lots of good friends and met many new!! It did get wild!!! Luckily this year, it wasn't the guys getting wild, it was the women!!! I have a bunch of pics but not many can be shown here!!! :D I'll post some tomorrow!!

Haydays was a great show and a ton of fun!! Thanks to all!!!

JIM

I hope you plan on putting them ALL up on your site Jim......:beer;:beer;:beer;

L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
hehe, I tell you that man can dance....and knows all the words to the songs!!!! Poor Trent....hopefully the plane flew well home....HAHA The SD boyz that was awesome time as usual, Sean and i are planning on sturgis next year I think!! Jim nice to see you again along with Mark and Dave!! I know my legs were sore from dancin forsure!!!! Big John nice to meet you and put a face to the name, besides a picture!! BRANDY you were missed... :( Saturday we walked through the vendors, no swap meet for us....and of course drank more beer...urgh I finally had to throw my cup away, cuz it was always full!!! We hit Majors again for the fight dang that was good!!!!

Haydays & cabin labor day 010.jpg Haydays & cabin labor day 012.jpg Haydays & cabin labor day 013.jpg Haydays & cabin labor day 014.jpg Haydays & cabin labor day 015.jpg Haydays & cabin labor day 016.jpg Haydays & cabin labor day 017.jpg

B
Dec 8, 2004
Monticello, Mn
It goes up quick when there is a big group on one tab.
I will pay as I go next year and see if I can spend as much...
there was four of us on my tab.
It was the 4 rounds of shots for the bar that got me..:eek:

I did win a hat,dvd,saw,can coolers,t-shirt and a set of scratchers on the door prizes tho!!!:)

Premium Features