• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HAYDAYS Thunderstruck 7 Premiere and Party!!!

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
R
Sep 1, 2001
Maple Grove, MN
Coyote, it just wasn't all everyone is talking it up to be. I went last year with 3 others, stayed a good amount of time but had to leave before midnight due to drives to the south metro but seriously, the sound sytem is horrible, most of the screens were blury at best and it was way crowded.

A cover charge with a facility rented would be a much better alternative then a small sports bar in Blaine with very little parking due to it being attached to a strip mall basically.

Just see their is more potential with it. That's all.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Ah thanks for those wonderful pictures...just like it was yesterday! Really one of the highlights of my really really fun trip. AO's behavior was also epic but that was in the privacy of Target and Gander Mountain's security camera system post the Blaze Bashing.

What did Jimmy do? Jus Jimmy bein' Jimmy! Sadly he's become the Paris Hilton of snowmobiling.....Just don't show us your bush Jimmy! he he he It was weird because there were other even bigger sled celebs on hand but none of them RASSELED with the redshirts.

Actually I think he might have been a publicity stunt to get out of his bar tab. One of the classic quote gripes came directly from the mouth of his server. She looked right at me and said, "WHO THE *^$# does that guy think he is and where is my tip!" bah ha ha I $hit you not. Oberti and Jlowe as my witness'! WE HOWLED!

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
HAHA, I don't think it will be the same without you!!! ;) You will be missed and I am sure a drink or some will be drank in your honor.

Man, this just reminded me of the Utah TS premiere in 2004. I wasn't there. But I got a voicemail at about midnight from Sunridge, Rock and ANIMAL...... howling! I SOOOOOOOOOO wish I would have saved that message. :(

Fbomb, that might be the quote of the year.... Blaze is the Paris of the sledding world. BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAA yup, chit just came out my nose! Spanksya. ;)

I am extremely jealous of the fun you all will be having. But pretty sure I'll have a pretty good time with the 40 or so crazy sledheads coming to my house on Saturday night. YAHOOOOOOOOOO gotta love sledheads! :heart:

Oh and I wanna see some PICS!!!:devil:

L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
Pics I am sure will be posted, I gots me a smaller camera to haul with!!! ;) I am sure you will have a great time.......to bad we just could not just do all the parties...one every weekend....hehe

M
Oct 15, 2001
Forest Lake, MN
I am sitting in the airport waiting to fly home, so I can join in the fun! Flight lands at just before nine, get my bag and haul *** to the bar.

See everyone there.....

hobbes

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Oh I got some, I think Jim might want to screen a few first though!!:D

Thunderstruck

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Helena, MT
www.bigskyx.com
Thanks so much to all who came! Saw lots of good friends and met many new!! It did get wild!!! Luckily this year, it wasn't the guys getting wild, it was the women!!! I have a bunch of pics but not many can be shown here!!! :D I'll post some tomorrow!!

Haydays was a great show and a ton of fun!! Thanks to all!!!

JIM

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
C'mon hobbes, I know you must have a couple of Chubby on the dance floor. I think he was having more fun than anyone.

Premium Features