• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hay Days

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
As of right now it "looks" like SnoWest will be making our first appearance at HayDays!!

We should know for sure by middle of next week, but it looks pretty good at the moment.

I really like that idea you had about buying beer for premium members!

Let me know if SnoWest decides to hit the Oxygen & Octane show in Alaska. And as Mafesto kindly mentioned, I also like the idea you had about buying beer for premium members!

http://www.oxygenandoctane.com/

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
it ain't a pretty bike and I'm not buying much. though I am wondering about how solid the ground is gonna be for throwing a kickstand down.

Bring a tarp and a little piece of plywood, all problems solved.

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
As of right now it "looks" like SnoWest will be making our first appearance at HayDays!!

We should know for sure by middle of next week, but it looks pretty good at the moment.

Who would be representing SnoWest?:whip:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Let me know if SnoWest decides to hit the Oxygen & Octane show in Alaska. And as Mafesto kindly mentioned, I also like the idea you had about buying beer for premium members!

http://www.oxygenandoctane.com/

Right now we are planning on trying to be at...

Washington, HayDays, Denver, Boise, Salt Lake City.

Alaska is out of my driving range to haul setup.

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Right now we are planning on trying to be at...

Washington, HayDays, Denver, Boise, Salt Lake City.

Alaska is out of my driving range to haul setup.

So I guess the free beer is out of the question also? :face-icon-small-hap

Have fun at Haydays! Ask for a booth that faces the mountains!!! :popcorn:

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
it ain't a pretty bike and I'm not buying much. though I am wondering about how solid the ground is gonna be for throwing a kickstand down.

Hardass you know MN has wonderful weather!!!

Get your blue crayons and draw a handicap logo on your number plate and drive it right down the shopping aisles. And when you get the itch to stop and reapply your monkey butt powder, swing by the 509 booth and we'll loan you a 2x4 for your kickstand. Problem solved!

Reactions: XFIRE800

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Get your blue crayons and draw a handicap logo on your number plate and drive it right down the shopping aisles. And when you get the itch to stop and reapply your monkey butt powder, swing by the 509 booth and we'll loan you a 2x4 for your kickstand. Problem solved!

Perfect, now I just gotta stop eating the crayons and draw a logo!!!!

F

firecatguy

Nov 26, 2007
End of the Road!!
was at the new track today!! talked to the workers!!!!seen the lay out....and seeing im just a basic memeber here....you like to know the lowdown....I will be at B.C.R to answer any questions you may have.......as Im sure i wont be able to see the entire thread after few more post...sorry SW.......

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
was at the new track today!! talked to the workers!!!!seen the lay out....and seeing im just a basic memeber here....you like to know the lowdown....I will be at B.C.R to answer any questions you may have.......as Im sure i wont be able to see the entire thread after few more post...sorry SW.......

Why would we care what you have to say, we will all be able to see for ourselves soon enough.

F

firecatguy

Nov 26, 2007
End of the Road!!
Why would we care what you have to say, we will all be able to see for ourselves soon enough.

well then what with all the questions I see here?????dont get sooo firkin pissy....I cant do much here when it hits sooo many post....so i will be willing to help you all out...just cant do it here!!!!!by the way...after 24years of going to this event....and seeing what i saw today....ITS GOING TO BE VERY INTERESTING.......so stop with all your pissy attitude

Reactions: Super B

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
well then what with all the questions I see here?????dont get sooo firkin pissy....I cant do much here when it hits sooo many post....so i will be willing to help you all out...just cant do it here!!!!!by the way...after 24years of going to this event....and seeing what i saw today....ITS GOING TO BE VERY INTERESTING.......so stop with all your pissy attitude

You come on saying you have info, but you want everybody to go to another site to get it. Then you say I'm the one that's pissy.:crazy:

Premium Features