• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hatchers Pass 10/14/08/.........Ride

P
Feb 15, 2008
Wow that suxs bad ... but i thought it didnt open till there was 30 inches of snow there ... im confused where did you ride where r you alowed to... where do you get your hatchers report or is it just a play it by ear

Last edited:
B
Nov 26, 2007
haha this is a good thing auctally. Since my sled is in the shop some I can have my Nice Shiner Air Sucker Installed Ve. Watch out:eek:

i talked to them today. They are calling Ve for me - the price of the stock tunell im gona see how much its gona run me for a bd tunell.

also gona get the front a arms powder coated orange i thinky.

Racer has pics of yesterday. We went down to the gold mine. Was gona look around till we saw a guy down there lookin at us lol. WHIPED A B.

B
Nov 26, 2007
haha i was gona talk to Dr. sent like 5 pms and he says. Still for sale. That m1k tt is freaking sweet. I cant even think what I would do on it. all i know is the face of turney would be getting slayed. Might be a first year on boost. Im gona Budget on the gas//Driving. Gona look for Truck pools this year a bit more. never ran av gas or race gas just pump so its really gona sock me at the pump. last time i checked Vp fuels aren't to cheap. If i get this 2$ raise at work " which im up for" Its going on fo sho. If not Hell ill ride it as is and i really wont have a problem with it. If i got the tt kit Id have to Cancel out my money market with alaska usa.

I just want my sled fixed.

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
haha i was gona talk to Dr. sent like 5 pms and he says. Still for sale. That m1k tt is freaking sweet. I cant even think what I would do on it. all i know is the face of turney would be getting slayed. Might be a first year on boost. Im gona Budget on the gas//Driving. Gona look for Truck pools this year a bit more. never ran av gas or race gas just pump so its really gona sock me at the pump. last time i checked Vp fuels aren't to cheap. If i get this 2$ raise at work " which im up for" Its going on fo sho. If not Hell ill ride it as is and i really wont have a problem with it. If i got the tt kit Id have to Cancel out my money market with alaska usa.

I just want my sled fixed.

There is no reason to have a 1000cc along with twin turbos. 1 would be just right, IMO

H
Dec 3, 2007
Washington
Hey Robert, sorry for what happened. Almost sounds like a did you a favor. Getting all those good mods on that kitty kat. And yes, I was driving. Had a good time other than the ride out of Hatcher's. I would post pics but I'm on a public puter. They ned more snow, but good first ride.

B
Nov 26, 2007
yeah. got some good and not so good news. Bad news first. The m7 is not a total. its about a 60% loss. so this is what im getting.

New Tunell
new hood
New steering post
new motor mounts
new pipe
new can
new bars. getting the 08 setup-Paying for that 1-
new boss seat, Aprently there is a tear in it now
new bdx intake
new front arms. were bent
new drive system. aprently somethings got loose.
new side panells- Timbersled- bent.

Good news.

IM NOT PAYING FOR IT:eek:

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
I think AC has a way better design then the polaris design. I think the AC design will stick around for a while and will more then likely traded for info on other designs

B
Nov 26, 2007
yo. wana ride next week. I can bring The backup sled. Started it up today:eek::D

and had my trailer hitch welded on. Last owner forgot to tell me. IT WAS OLNY Tack welded on. Whad a fukin pos. called him and he's like woops forgot to tell ya that. Hes paying me for the work.

Premium Features