• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

GPS Embedded Maps Upgrade.

D
Dec 22, 2018
Some sleds it works on, some do not. More than not on the 2023’s.

It should work on all sleds. There has to be both latest firmware and software updates done by the dealer and then it should work.

I know some sleds that boost gauge dint work, but they got the problem solved after dealer updated latest versions in the spring. There were many updates during the season and also some problems with the buds so it was also confusing for the dealers.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Got my GPS part today. Dealer had no idea when Doo would have the software update needed to make it work.

Reactions: christopher

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Expect FALL
FALL 2025???

Doo just can't seem to get their act together with the big gauge. Seriously, when will they get a complete and usable package (no cell phone GPS and buddy tracking) together that's actually ready to be used?

They should license the system Poo uses if they can't come up with their own. Then we can track each other on different sled brands.

• Haha

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
FALL 2025???

Doo just can't seem to get their act together with the big gauge. Seriously, when will they get a complete and usable package (no cell phone GPS and buddy tracking) together that's actually ready to be used?

They should license the system Poo uses if they can't come up with their own. Then we can track each other on different sled brands.
FALL 2024
And I don't think there is a snowballs chance in Hell of them LICENSING POO technology.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
I reached out to Ski Doo customer service and they said the software update for the new GPS module will be available in October/November.

Last edited:
  • Love
Premium Features