• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

GPS Embedded Maps Upgrade.

My MODULE just arrived.
So they really are AVAILABLE.
But I was told NOT TO INSTALL it until the software update for BUDS is released.

Mine is in too, but no software yet.

Maybe someday Doo will get their stuff together with the big gauge. 2024 isn't it.

Mine is in too, but no software yet.

Maybe someday Doo will get their stuff together with the big gauge. 2024 isn't it.
We will have the BUDS update before the season begins.
Get the hardware now, software will follow.

Per internal BRP communications, this is a VERY HIGH PRIORITY for them

Guy on YouTube installed his about a week ago.Took the hood assembly all apart because directions just showed a color picture of module and didn’t say the easiest way to install it

Guy on YouTube installed his about a week ago.Took the hood assembly all apart because directions just showed a color picture of module and didn’t say the easiest way to install it
it will be totally worthless until it has been flashed.

We will have the BUDS update before the season begins.
Get the hardware now, software will follow.

Per internal BRP communications, this is a VERY HIGH PRIORITY for them
I got mine as well, there is also no install instructions on the BRP instructions website.
I am curious as to why its a Budds update, wouldn’t it be a gauge update, or both?

I got mine as well, there is also no install instructions on the BRP instructions website.
I am curious as to why its a Budds update, wouldn’t it be a gauge update, or both?
No idea.
But it appears we will NOT be able to do a simple Over The AIr update.
Dealer will have to plug it in and flash it for us.

Premium Features

Back