• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Global warming - fixed!

Tell me mister science guy. How many genders are there?
This will open up more opportunities for sportsman and cut down on regulations. You can go elk hunting and shoot anything. They can't prove the bull doesn't identify as a cow or vise versa. Cut down on government jobs which is a win. This is a win win. We're happy and the elk are happy.

Tell me mister science guy. How many genders are there?
Wow, nice deflection... did you have to think about that one for a while?

But I’ll play along... there are 2 genders, I know that because I accept reality, just like I accept the FACT that humans are increasing the concentration of co2 and thus warming the climate..

"But I’ll play along... there are 2 genders, I know that because I accept reality, just like I accept the FACT that humans are increasing the concentration of co2 and thus warming the climate.."

I'll play along also, say planet is warming, what is the harm? Will mother nature correct it? Will warm weather create more oxygen producing plants? What is your fear?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

"But I’ll play along... there are 2 genders, I know that because I accept reality, just like I accept the FACT that humans are increasing the concentration of co2 and thus warming the climate.."

I'll play along also, say planet is warming, what is the harm? Will mother nature correct it? Will warm weather create more oxygen producing plants? What is your fear?

Appreciate the semi-optimizism. By the time the planet self corrects the effects on its inhabitants may be catastrophic.

It is already happening. Which inhabitant would you like to talk about? Humans? The food chain in the ocean? Polar bears?

I doubt you really want to talk about it. The real problems will happen to poor people in other countries. Not hillbilly American snowmobilers who dispise everyone.

Just consider...when those poor people are displaced and they need a cheaper place to live where simple jobs exist they are coming to your towns and bringing their big city problems with them. Crime, drugs, poverty, sickness, etc. I'm sure you have already noticed the families piled into beater campers and cars at your local WalMart. They are migrating to a "better" life and it will be your small town. You might want to build that cabin like Kawksteer is doing. Lots of people are going to be headed your way soon enough.

Last edited:
Open their ears to hear conspiracy theories, outright denial of reality and cheesy memes? No thanks.

You should try opening your ears to science and the laws of physics (more co2=warmer temps, burning lots of oil +coal = co2...) that’s a lot more logical then guys saying “there’s only 100 years of data and the earth is at least 100 times that old” or “it’s just cyclical “...
I have seen enough of your Pseudo Science to last a long LONG time . . . . Bunch of hot air (warming the earth) . . . no thanks!

The FACT is that this is your opinion.
People far more educated than yourself dispute your belief.
I challenge any of you deniers to dispute this information based in reality, not claims that the earth is only 10,000 years old...

Appreciate the semi-optimizism. By the time the planet self corrects the effects on its inhabitants may be catastrophic.

It is already happening. Which inhabitant would you like to talk about? Humans? The food chain in the ocean? Polar bears?

I doubt you really want to talk about it. The real problems will happen to poor people in other countries. Not hillbilly American snowmobilers who dispise everyone.

Just consider...when those poor people are displaced and they need a cheaper place to live where simple jobs exist they are coming to your towns and bringing their big city problems with them. Crime, drugs, poverty, sickness, etc. I'm sure you have already noticed the families piled into beater campers and cars at your local WalMart. They are migrating to a "better" life and it will be your small town. You might want to build that cabin like Kawksteer is doing. Lots of people are going to be headed your way soon enough.
So your afraid for your own well being from others causing you harm because global warming? I wonder what your take is on the stopping of building the wall? Or even the thought of taking down what is built? This pandemic must have you in self isolation. I would like to know your source for catastrophic for inhabitants. You don't think inhabitants will adapt, strong survive and world becomes better place.

Lol don't say I didn't warn you. Walls don't fix internal migration. Again this is so over your head. Just like a pandemic was difficult to understand an existential crisis is gonna be a tough one for stubborn adults to grasp. If you care to read here is a start

So again simple is smarter then the rest because he can read and believe what he reads because it fits his narrative. Simple is so afraid of the future. He has no thought process or common sense. No reasoning skills or understanding of other possibilities. Thanks for the warning almighty and know it all.

Lol you just sound like a high school dropout who thinks he got smart because he can put up boards and balance a business account.

My future looks fine. The kids know that theirs is looking worse and worse. Their kids will have the same. Economic and environmental issues that will further separate the haves and the have nots. Again, you don't care about other people and their problems. It is only about you and your slice of the pie. Selfishness is a growing disorder and is in line with the Trump cult. Quick opinion piece on that.

www.nytimes.com/2020/07/27/opinion/us-republicans-coronavirus.html

Premium Features

Back