• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Future of education?

Nancy D'Alesandro crime family Pelosi

'May God bless our work, and may God bless America.
'For all of America's children, the House will be in order.'
1666239500265.png1666239573332.png
Pelosi has been a strong supporter of women in government and sees her achievement in historical terms, as she noted in her speech on assuming the Speakership in 2007.

1666240472493.png
could be sisters or cousins

At an early age the Hag learned from her father that her families superiority does not respect the President of the United States.

1666409773014.png
1666409795822.png

Love this, received from a friend Tom Large , who got it from another friend!

Omgosh!!!! So, there is a lot of talk about kids identifying as cats or dogs “furries”, and this is hilarious. ?. Imagine if you can, that one of my boys told me they thought they were a cat?

Sitting at the supper table son says: “Dad, I think I’m a cat!

Dad: “No son, you’re a boy! “

My son: “No dad some of my friends at school identify as cats, they call themselves furries, and so do I !! It’s my right and you can’t do anything about it!”

Dad: ? “OK!! “

My son: “Hey, where’s my supper? “

Dad: “Your supper is in the catfood bowl in the corner. Now get off the table you mangy cat!”

My son: “What???”

Dad: hits him with a broom, “get off the table furball!!”

My son in the corner looking bewildered!

Me to my wife : “Is that cat neutered”??

My wife: “I will make an appointment!! “

My son: “What??? “ ?

Dad: “Your mother and I have decided we don’t want a house cat, so get out to the barn and hunt mice!”

My son: “What???”

Dad: brandishes broom, “NOW, to the barn you stupid cat!!”

My son: “Dad, I think I’m a boy!”

Dad: “I thought so, now sit down and eat your supper!!”

Spay and neuter these animals. Stop them from reproducing. Today’s society has enough fruit loops already.

End of story! Copied from a friend. This especially hits home as one relatives.nickname is Ninjakitty!

Bet you can't guess which one is the new super?
1667488544216.png

Anchorage School Board president Margo Bellamy said the board picked Bryantt because of “his transforming vision, his relentless commitment to equitable education, and his strong leadership experience.

Schools closed today , got 6 -8 inches at the house.

1667489028254.png
Maybe they don't get snow in Texas :)

They knew the whole time, got your vote didn't they?

Diaper boy played them like the educated idiots they are, worked before.
Fool me once , but fool me twice.......

"Biden administration stops taking student loan forgiveness applications" https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/11/11...pplications-for-student-loan-forgiveness.html

"The US already has student debt forgiveness—but barely anyone gets it" https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/03/23...ebt-forgivenessbut-barely-anyone-gets-it.html

One other thing, these so called educated students bitching about a debt they have to pay back. If they have any brains do they even pay a tax on that debt ?

This is a very good example of a democracy spending money
in a liberal city, none of the employees will even see a benefit but the tax payer has no choice but to flip the bill along with a tax increase in property at a time when this whole world is being financially broke. Single family dwellings aren't as profitable as apartment buildings or multiple dwelling units.

"Anchorage school district bails out Teamster pension plan - Must Read Alaska" https://mustreadalaska.com/anchorage-school-district-bails-out-teamster-pension-plan/

Also , the ones that have common sense are battling the lying liberals over closing a couple Schools . Why? Because parents have pulled thier kids from the freak show brainwashing. The libs will tell you we need to keep them open and hire more teachers because they want you to believe there's a shortage , see how that's works, the majority doesn't even ask.

How many other schools in this country are in the same or similar boat?
It could be frightening

Premium Features

Back