• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Future of education?

cP8NWWUke4yx
1670281339323.png

Quote it, then add quotes and you'll come up with the above. Delete everything off except what is between the brackets (inverse order from display above) and then google or goduckgo that (google will often censor bitchute and rumble videos)

1670281598821.png

Then share the link on your email or text. If I try to post the link here, it'll just put it back in the same video format above with no easily sharable link.

A good friend of mine has a son that has a child with this woman that goes by pronouns.
This little boy has transformed into a lost child , it no longer relies on its instincts but it's mother's.
Children are like human vacuum cleaners, like most children with unlimited abilities if given the proper tools.
This one already has been stripped of them.
I'm the asshole that is not allowed to associate with this child and the grand parents have chosen to avoid any confrontations. Otherwise they will loose privileges and they also believe it's not thier right to step in.
It's more obvious when I see from the outside in, I use to see a child boy, I now see what can't be fixed.

Don't forget those in charge with unlimited abilities support this, enjoy if you can stomach it.

Premium Features

Back