• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FrozenMOTO Spy Photos!!!!!!

A
Nov 26, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
I like what I am hearing. I would be running the 300sxs kit from KTM hardparts w/ headmod ,taperbore carb w/ dial-a-jet, and an sx ignition on an 08 250 lower end. The clutches are very good on these bikes however I would run a core EXP by REKLUSE. If I can do this with my primary bike and not have to buy a four stroke I am $$$$ ahead and the kit starts to make a lot more sense. You should put a link to your idea on KTMTALK, lots of good people on there that buy a lot of products.

The 300 works very well with the MH kit, it made my 525 look pretty stupid several times. I sold my 525 and picked up a 300 and will be running my MH kit on it unless I pickup a CR500.

kraftymike

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bozeman, Mt
I just stumbled across this thread and read through it for the first time. Congrats to you for being innovative. So many of the aftermarket products I see in the sled world are just a blatant rip-off which in the long run hurts not only the manufacturers but all of us consumers too as it stifles the companies who actually have original ideas and sink countless hours into R&D. Can't wait to see your product around.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
If I had spent 5 years developing a product, went to the trouble of getting a patent(and it is trouble to do it right) I would COMPLETELY ignore somebody on the internet who saw a picture of it and told me they thought it wouldn't work.
AND I want to ride it.

Premium Features