• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ever heard of soaking you can in water?

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
Damn you guys are like a bunch of piranhas :D Poor kid:mad:

Good stuff keep it coming!

R

RmkMtnRider

Nov 26, 2007
Boise Idaho
i dont care if the kids new.... how about the " Search " function.... works wonders

new to what? Snowmobiling? haha
i didnt say i was ganna do it. Im not risking my 200 dollar can. I just read an old thing about people doing it. Just wondered if you guys have ever heard of it. I like the way mine sounds. But thanks for all your guy's great input on it :rolleyes:

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
what is wrong with you people that don't like load exhaust. the only thing that is bad about it is riding areas shut down because of it. here in mn. no one gives a ****. speaking of load exhaust who has stood on the starting at an nhra event when you have 16000 hp take off now thats loud. at 2 miles away it will shake the windows in your house at 30 miles away if the wind is right you can still hear them.

Last edited:

wrtmani

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kalispell, Mt
soaking your can

the only result from soaking your can is a wet A**--not very fun on a snowmobile, great at a bikini car wash!:D

R

RMK SeVeN

Nov 27, 2007
Fairbanks, AK
Poor kid, haha. Nothing against loud cans here either but if it means getting areas shut down then absolutely it has to come off. :beer;

A
Nov 26, 2007
Arlington, WA
It has also been shown that if you drink the water that drains out of it that it dramatically increases strength, endurance, and overall anerobic performance.

You should also try drinking your bong water too!

dumbass.jpg
[/IMG][/QUOTE]

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
I heard you fill the can with water then put it in the freezer. Pull from freezer and install in -10 or better, makes for good clean running and fuel efficeincy..........

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
throw that quiet slp in the trash and pickup some twins with stingers and piss everybody off.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Are you dumbasses still drinking your bath water?

LOUD = HP!!!!!!!!!

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
wow I thought for sure a bikini car wash video would throw this off. I guess I under estimated SW hatred for loud cans.

racingpit

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2002
Sheridan, WY
www.hoseplugs.com
no professional on this but it would take the packing and make it deterate to make it louder which that can was designed with the packing in mind and you might lose performance i would just leave the slp can the way it is

That is exactly what I was thinking! I had part of my can break causing some of the packing to come out, and my sled ran really bad....It doesn't make any sense to get rid of the packing. The pipe needs that back pressure.

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
Has anybody ever thought of altering their can so it exits out the top of the hood ?
I hate it when you're riding in the deep stuff and you can hardly hear your can. The snow muffles it too much.
How about getting the can to exit right out through the dash towards your face so you could really hear it?

Is there a kit?;)

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Has anybody ever thought of altering their can so it exits out the top of the hood ?
I hate it when you're riding in the deep stuff and you can hardly hear your can. The snow muffles it too much.
How about getting the can to exit right out through the dash towards your face so you could really hear it?

Is there a kit?;)

I think your on to something there and you get the benefits of oily stinking exhaust splattering you:face-icon-small-win

Premium Features