• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Evel Knievel Dead at 69!

RIP Evel.... getting that stunt cycle for Christmas in 74 was a highlight.. always looked forward to the next jump on TV... good memories.. Thanks Evel!

holy crap good for you for remembering the name ...phucker;)

I still have my EK stunt cycle also.
Now that he is gone, my only hero left is Blankman

----- Gimpster -----

:)

BILLY:

boy talk about a small world.....I could go on for hours about Darrell T.........I use to spend the summers living with darrell and marge,,,,my mom baby sat the 2 girls for them................pop triber took on the Indian M/C dealership in 1956 and I started racing for him,( later on in 1958 I picked up a full factory sponship and rode back east for 4 years for the matchless / royal enfield factory i. e. indian m/c) got out of the service and came back to spokane and rode for " tribers tigers" on some of the first hondas every put on the track....He was the best friend I ever had back than.he took me under his wing and taught me to ride , and we rode togather for about 6 years .till I got married and moved out of state..........nice to see your post................

Premium Features

Back