• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
Do we really need to have this discussion every other week...no one is ever going to agree. We will let the sleds do the talking when the snow flies. :beer;:D

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I don't even know what an XP is. But I think dragons are big and mean. Plus they can blow fire and fly.

Funny-4.gif
:beer;:beer;

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Ha Ha. I don't know if I miss my Rev or am looking forward to my 09 D8. I had one of those TANKS. How much did you spend to lighten it up and make it remotely reliable?????????????
Oh yeah, how much faster did it get after you applied the sticker?:D:);)

Last edited:
I

IdahoPowderHound

Jul 3, 2008
Alpine Wyoming
Well i will try my best to save this thread since it is going no where:rolleyes: I am a devoted Polaris guy and am going for an Assault this year, but in this matchup the XP will whip the Draggon on any hill:eek:. I rode last year in the Snowy Range of Wyoming in some of the deepest powder i have ridden in my whole life and was very impressed with the XP's performance(2 of my friends had XP's) in the steep and deep. I saw a stock XP 163 highmark 2 Draggons that were piped and clutched and a king cat mod sled on Lake Marie Hill, there were other sleds there as well but i was amazed at the pull that the XP had. Track design, rider position, and overall sled weight make this one wicked climber. Is it an overall better sled than the Polaris, no, but if your to line these sleds up on a hill the XP will set the mark all day long.......Thanks

D
Nov 27, 2007
Ha Ha. I don't know if I miss my Rev or am looking forward to my 09 D8. I had one of those TANKS. How much did you spend to lighten it up and make it remotely reliable?????????????
Oh yeah, how much faster did it get after you applied the sticker?:D:);)
Very light weight stickers I might add:D:beer; And warranty looks after reliability lol:beer;

T

trench

Nov 28, 2007
Well i will try my best to save this thread since it is going no where:rolleyes: I am a devoted Polaris guy and am going for an Assault this year, but in this matchup the XP will whip the Draggon on any hill:eek:. I rode last year in the Snowy Range of Wyoming in some of the deepest powder i have ridden in my whole life and was very impressed with the XP's performance(2 of my friends had XP's) in the steep and deep. I saw a stock XP 163 highmark 2 Draggons that were piped and clutched and a king cat mod sled on Lake Marie Hill, there were other sleds there as well but i was amazed at the pull that the XP had. Track design, rider position, and overall sled weight make this one wicked climber. Is it an overall better sled than the Polaris, no, but if your to line these sleds up on a hill the XP will set the mark all day long.......Thanks

I saw the same thing , only the reverse :eek:

Premium Features