• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dragon 800 CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

Nov 9, 2008
K-Town, ID
I am so tired of hearing everyone's terrible luck with the dragon 800 motors. I unfortunately am a victim of Polaris's absolute fail of a product along with MANY other people. They know they have a problem, it has been well documented, and they even tried to release an "update" that has done nothing but give everyone a false sense of security and reset the ticking time bomb. Talking with multiple dealers the past few weeks, they have been seeing all the "updated" dragons from last year filling the shops with more blown up top ends. Polaris is screwing all their loyal, hard working customers and everyone is just taking it. Not anymore.

It is time we take a stand. How many people have been screwed? Why is there no case yet? Are they going to get away with it like they did with the 900 RMKs? As I understand, a Class Action Lawsuit would be a perfect fit for this lemon of a sled. Is there anyone reading this thread that is familiar with a class action lawsuit, been involved in one, or is interested in getting something started? Are YOU gonna let a company do this to you??

Lets get this going!

Okay here is MSNBC email address write them an email and see if there interested in your story.. I bet they might just be! mediainquiries@msnbc.com

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
Okay here is MSNBC email address write them an email and see if there interested in your story.. I bet they might just be! mediainquiries@msnbc.com

not trying to piss in your cheerios...but there are only a couple million TOTAL sleds registered in the U.S. Sales are declining every year. The numbers are not there for the media to even take a first look, let alone a second look.

PLUS...you really think the liberal media is going to feel sorry for the supporters of an industry that they consider to be part of the environmental problem?

only one thing large corporations care about, and that is the bottom line. If you can find a way to hurt them there, then they will listen.

sled_guy

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2001
Riverton, Utah
I just had an idea...

What if someone ends up getting stranded in the back country on one of these sleds, say after 4 or 5 times it's blown up. And S&R gets called out to come and rescue them.

Wonder what would happen if that person then stuck their face in a TV news camera and said, "This f'ing piece of junk has let me down 5 times now and this time almost cost me my life".

Wonder if that would get someone's attention.

sled_guy

thefullmonte

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Rapid City
So out of curiousity I checked the Doo and Cat sections of snowest for the number of burn down threads on the first page.
Cat M=1 (self induced)
Doo XP=0
IQ=6 + 3 threads asking about the reliablility and 2 threads about fixes. hmm.

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
So...how's that lawsuit thingy workin for you?
Yeah the 900 had problems but the 800 ..OMG!.. and yet they still sell 'em. There is a whole new industry of "fixes" and "cures" cropping up and polaris has changed the packaging? I like the new Pro but until its PROven I'll pass.

And no they haven't done it to me my 900 is still tickin.. tick tick:angel: :flypig: what have ya I'm ridin it.

Last edited:
Premium Features