• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cooke City Snow Conditions - LSB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle as winter is creeping up on us I have been thinking about it lately. We should talk over the phone to concrete some plans for this year. Give me a call one day or let me know a good time to call you. Ill go talk with your brother and Jeff here soon and see what they are saying.

Everyone help us out on race ideas and for the auction. We need to try to beat the money raised last year?????? Goes for EMS,search and rescue and for the snowmobile club for Cooke city. The Rough Riders from Wisconsin.And Cooke City Clubs help put these events on for the Cooke City Clubs so we can ride and enjoy the areas for years to come. Any donations contact LSB from Alpine in Cooke City , or Contact 007 Thanks.

Auction was Great!!!

I was there for the auction last year and bought a few things!!:cool: That was a great time!! I definately think you should keep that going!! There are tons of people who come up just two to four times per year, that a mailer to them would probably turn up alot of cash!!:D I bet you could get addresses from the Motels!

Draftingman loves it in Cooke!!

that was a great time last year!! snow was awsome!!
I bid and won the shock rebuild but i sold my sled and bought new so no need for the rebuild!!!lol any one need a shock rebuild? hahaha

netcam.jpg

haha i suppose if your a die hard you could make it happen in the middle of august :P who knows but maybe wait a little bit... unless it lays down a few feet but id still only ride the roads (course id have a hard time following my own advice there :) )

well maybe i better not do that drop and roll and just get some 7 tooth drivers:face-icon-small-dis Since the snow will be here soon :devil:

What weekend is the auction this year. I bought a certificate from tracks USA last year sold it because I got a new Rev can't wait to try her out in Cooke

We have talked about having the hill climb race and auction on the 30th, but we have nothing set in stone yet.

Robert we should really talk later this week to make some sort of a date for sure.

We also need to tell people for donations too.

I will call you on Thursday morning sometime if that would work for you?

KJP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back