• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Clutch Tower Brace and Stainless Sway Bar QD

Has anyone installed one of TS Innovations clutch tower brace on a 09 XP? I am trying to install it and the brace does not sit flat against the OEM Clutch tower support. Is the08 XP different? I sent a PM to shmity, hopefully he can shed some light on it.

Thanks

Has anyone installed one of TS Innovations clutch tower brace on a 09 XP? I am trying to install it and the brace does not sit flat against the OEM Clutch tower support. Is the08 XP different? I sent a PM to shmity, hopefully he can shed some light on it.

Thanks

There is a spacer in the kit that pushes the brace back from the clutch tower.

I also had to add a slot on the top of the brace for adjustment. Some guys where reporting hitting the top jug. So we had to slot the top bolt hole. THe XP chassis is just not as tight of tolerance as the brace.

Sorry for the PM's I usually don't check this sight. But I am on Dootalk all the time.

Shmity

I have a sled with your QD on it. The dealer replaced my right a-arm and threw away the metel nipples (lack of better term) that fit into the qD. Can you sell me two of the pieces that connect to the a-arm. I have the actual QD rod with springs on them thanks. Dsvacc@aol.com

Premium Features

Back