• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
We had a fire up north a few years back and emergency services told us there will be no cell service and there wasn't because they blocked the service for emergency personal.

Did you know they can do that now to your services when needed?

Earlier this year there was a bad accident on the highway and once again the services was blocked for somewhere between 4 to 6 hours .

I was caught in the traffic block for 4 hours, no service what so ever, only knew there was an accident because I was warned ahead of time about a blockade guessing an accident.

Otherwise I could of not knowingly rolled into the blockade of vehicles without not knowing and would of just been able to guess what's wrong because there was no communication.

No services.

Once traffic was allowed to go services shortly came back, just guessing but I drove for a good 5 miles of solid traffic of the on coming traffic bumper to bumper. Also including multiple tour busses, bet they loved it.

A person could of dropped dead eating a crusty cream and no services would of been available, just a body dying, locked in traffic

Got to town before supper watched the news, no reports and had conversations with multiple people that normally know about such happenings and they were clueless . Next day , you know the day after, the media reports an accident on the highway. No real details just an accident.

It was that easy, couldn't guess how many, but communication that we rely on was killed and no one knows for the better.

Not to mention one if not two people died with a couple choppered to medical. No big deal, it was that easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lake Powell

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
This was intended to lessen horrific weather, could of fooled me by what's going on today, quite the opposite.

The original documents are located in Box 63, folder “10/13/76 S3383 National Weather
Modification Policy Act of 1976” of the White House Records Office: Legislation Case Files
at the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Library.

• Wow
Reactions: DGZRT

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
We had a fire up north a few years back and emergency services told us there will be no cell service and there wasn't because they blocked the service for emergency personal.

Did you know they can do that now to your services when needed?

Earlier this year there was a bad accident on the highway and once again the services was blocked for somewhere between 4 to 6 hours .

I was caught in the traffic block for 4 hours, no service what so ever, only knew there was an accident because I was warned ahead of time about a blockade guessing an accident.

Otherwise I could of not knowingly rolled into the blockade of vehicles without not knowing and would of just been able to guess what's wrong because there was no communication.

No services.

Once traffic was allowed to go services shortly came back, just guessing but I drove for a good 5 miles of solid traffic of the on coming traffic bumper to bumper. Also including multiple tour busses, bet they loved it.

A person could of dropped dead eating a crusty cream and no services would of been available, just a body dying, locked in traffic

Got to town before supper watched the news, no reports and had conversations with multiple people that normally know about such happenings and they were clueless . Next day , you know the day after, the media reports an accident on the highway. No real details just an accident.

It was that easy, couldn't guess how many, but communication that we rely on was killed and no one knows for the better.

Not to mention one if not two people died with a couple choppered to medical. No big deal, it was that easy.

Or maybe there was an overwhelming volume of calls on 1 tower and it couldn't take it all?

Reactions: Hawkster

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
In the event of an emergency, first responders are able to bypass general public traffic in order to more efficiently communicate with other emergency personnel.
"This is a system put together by the federal government for public safety,"
"If a first responder needs to use their cell phone, that is going to go through, even if there's some really large event where everybody is using their phone and kind of overloading the network."
:rolleyes::oops::cautious:

Ya, nothing could go wrong there, like that bastard the choked on a crusty cream and drops dead because the first responder is calling in to work AYFKM, because there's other important things going on.

Read between the lines communication can be shut down with a simple program at the touch of a key.

It's still an RF signal

This is just the local yokels in a far away state with a population of 736,916 people.

If the above is such a simple procedure for such an under populated state what do you think this can do? Of course it will be for your safety as the say.

By the way, Hawaii's communication was completely down during the horrific what ever you want to call it.

Last edited:
Reactions: High Voltage

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Here;s another example if you want to call it that , biggest city in America, New York 8,804,190

Now wouldn't a city of that population make good use of such a communication system as above???

Instead there are four little counties using it .
Think about it

Last edited:

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

THE CLIMATE HOAX (Kary Mullis / PCR Inventor)​

Kary Banks Mullis was an American biochemist. In recognition of his role in the invention of the polymerase chain reaction technique, he shared the 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry with Michael Smith and was awarded the Japan Prize in the same year.

December 28, 1944 – August 7, 2019

• Haha
Reactions: Ox
Premium Features