• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
HEY! CHIT FOR BRAINS! IS THAT AN EV?
1717041135449.jpeg
So much for leading by example.

Have you seen any of these lefties sporting an EV?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

Cal Fire reported overnight into Sunday that the Corral Fire near Tracy has burned 12,257 acres​

Maintaining, ya there's a lot of effort there.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Your only being told what they want to tell you.

Why does this not work with above posting, same time frame ?

Remember when they use to actually show you where the fires are at? Forgot that one did you :)

IDspud

forum potato expert
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
I know where to access specific fire maps. Most don’t care. In some instances they stay vague to try to keep people away to avoid drone interference, etc.
Also know areas where maintaining was the best thing that happened to the area.
Fire is good in many instances.

Reactions: Hawkster

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Why would they be worried about drone interference?

Here's why I ask,

Communication companies are suppose to keep towers so far from any air ports, that got thrown out when 5g came along.

5g interrupts with planes communication systems so the cargo flights have installed scramblers to interfere.

Bluetooth technology crashes temporarily when in range of these scramblers and can also alter signals. So what goes left might turn right or shut completely off or freezes a signal or what ever else it causes.

If they actually showed what was going on maybe other solutions could be taken besides the government having complete control of what burns and what doesn't.

The government has complete access to take care of such a thing if they wanted to, yes fires can be good for restoration also.

It just amazes me that we can no longer fix anything.

IDspud

forum potato expert
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
We have a wildfire fighting station three miles from my house.
Areas they are in have no cell service, they use temporary towers and basic communication methods.
We have dip crews running out of our reservoir when fires are in a certain range. Often these crews are supported by local contract ag pilots and equipment. This makes blanket scrambling an issue because of multi type comms in use.
Drones have interfered with dipping and monitoring operations, both at base, and fire line.

IDspud

forum potato expert
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
Can no longer fix anything?

I showed an example of this when you claimed diesel isn’t advertised.
Your search terms could be at fault.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
To me your actually altering the conversations of what I'm posting. We see things quite different from each other.

Those two headlines are only telling what local areas are seeing but not the whole picture anymore.

You have to be more specific on searching things now because the search engines are closing in.

It would be interesting to actually swap IP addresses . I've noticed the difference in the search engine when going to a different location of just a couple hundred miles.

All of a sudden once the gps logs in searching is in that area.

Premium Features