• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
So Mafesto, how do you explain double the CO2 in our atmosphere? Bad instruments? Likely a combination of many things. Maybe de-forestization? Climate cultist keep talking CO2 talking points, but none can give evidence of any negative effects from CO2.

And how do you explain global temperature going up by 2 degrees F, to date? Is that a thermometer conspiracy? The planet has gone through multiple warming cooling cycles, and continues to do so.

And how do you explain sea level going up by one foot? A "mean" Mother Nature? The Boogy Man? Bad tape measures? A vast world-wide conspiracy to measure incorrectly? And why would scientists, all over the world, do that for 130 years? Again, The planet has gone through multiple warming cooling cycles, and continues to do so.

You posted scientific studies going back to 1896 which correctly predict exactly what is happening. Why is that "Poppycock"? Are you troubled by reality? Your posted reality! And why do you think you are so "Minuscule"? Is it because you actually are "Arrogant", as you claim for all mankind?
Again, The planet has gone through multiple warming cooling cycles, and continues to do so.

Looking forward to a long, stupid and entertaining response, full of uneducated opinions, and BS. Thanks!
Obvious answers don't need to be long. And you're welcome.

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
America pushes manufacturing to China and other countries that have no environmental protections in place and those places account for the bulk of the pollution, but we continue to buy their cheap sh*t because we have an addiction for it. Every cheap hose or filter or plastic gadget from your camper was made in a country that doesn't give 2 sh*ts about clean air, and neither does the importer or wholesaler that brought it over here and put it on the store shelf. That is a path that will never change. The current administration is too cuddly with China to ever impose high enough import tariffs to curb that cycle, and would rather choke off anything going on in the US in the name of saving the environment. Until all that changes, I won't lose any sleep over what my V10 Ford and sled contribute to the problem.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
America pushes manufacturing to China and other countries that have no environmental protections in place
Until all that changes, I won't lose any sleep over what my V10 Ford and sled contribute to the problem.

Exactly. It's like saying that the water at the deep end of the pool is clean, the kids only pee in the shallow end.

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
The scientist that show studies about climate change are funded because their results show climate change. Did you ever listen to any of the scientist who claim it’s all hogwash? Of course not they’re not being funded by big tech or given a platform to show their studies.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Bottom line, and this holds true on every issue, is that liberals are wrong.
You can take that to the bank.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
America pushes manufacturing to China and other countries that have no environmental protections in place and those places account for the bulk of the pollution, but we continue to buy their cheap sh*t because we have an addiction for it. Every cheap hose or filter or plastic gadget from your camper was made in a country that doesn't give 2 sh*ts about clean air, and neither does the importer or wholesaler that brought it over here and put it on the store shelf. That is a path that will never change. The current administration is too cuddly with China to ever impose high enough import tariffs to curb that cycle, and would rather choke off anything going on in the US in the name of saving the environment. Until all that changes, I won't lose any sleep over what my V10 Ford and sled contribute to the problem.
It's a fricken smoothie for crying out loud operated by rare earth minerals.🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: Ox

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
Yeah, I heard that recall on the ray dee eye oh yesterday.
Seriously - they sold 4.8M of those things?
How often doo you really need to make a smoothie when you're hiking in the bush?
A bag of Granola isn't good enough to git'chew through the day?

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkster

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Yeah, I heard that recall on the ray dee eye oh yesterday.
Seriously - they sold 4.8M of those things?
How often doo you really need to make a smoothie when you're hiking in the bush?
A bag of Granola isn't good enough to git'chew through the day?

Remember...we're talking about hippies here.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkster

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
You got good snow up there Hawk?

Seems anywhere south of there is fer Schidt.
You're kind'a a long drive, and not sure that we have that kind'a time this year, but ...

???

Sort'a looks like some snow lice in your pic there, but wrong time of year and - prolly not any maple trees in the area?
Doo you git any of those up there at all?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
😁 This area is basically swamp land, in that pic it's birch, alders, black and white spruce. Its kind of hard to explain unless you've been here. 3000 foot and your on glaciers.
The only maples I know of are imported but it is a big state.
Some farm the birch sap for cooking.
I seen a pheasant last winter out in the valley and also as far as I know it's not common. Fairbanks has them though.

Valley as in Wasilla

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
He's a lying sack of camel crap.
I've been saying these people in charge love killing for a while now.
The guy in charge, Tedros, is from Ethiopia.
That should be a MAJOR red flag

He has no qualifications.

Premium Features