• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
The Promised Land……..

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
No matter how much they lie when it's to in your face they have to some how avoid the obvious. Even the local weather just a few weeks ago had part of the state in red claiming record highs.
Go ahead and argue warm weather in the atmosphere brings precipitation.
It's winter and the local metropolis lefties are bitching about everything and blaming it on the mayor.

Makes a lot of sense doesn't it 😂😂

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Was invited to a Kraken game, thought what the hell, had a blast but this climate BS has to stop.
I swear I tried my damnedest not to look but it was constantly thrown in my face.
Guess what the arena's name is ?
Climate change
No plastic water bottles sold.
Aluminum
This one took the cake, the famous kick ass zamboni.
electric
Took two of them when one would of done it faster then two EVs
They were so ****ty that I could walk faster backwards.
All the required controls to do the job correctly not applicable to an EV.
They have intermissions where skaters come out with shovels and scrape the ice and a couple with water bottles filling in the chips.No ****
Still had a fun time even though I swear the game was thrown.
The Kraken totally dominated the game but some how lost in overtime to the LA lightnings
IMG_20231209_201933314.jpg
I have a video that won't down load of Kurt ka blam Nirvana playing let's go Kraken but the audience sang let's go Brandon.
If you ever go don't depend on the famous monorail, it shuts down at different hours and there's no schedule for that :)
This place isn't ment for a person like me, don't get me started on the two illegals getting kicked out of security at the airport only to be shuttled to another line by their handlers, yet no one noticed.

The E Zambonis' was a shock, all they could do was sweat the ice, guess that's all the batteries could handle at a snails pace.
This BS isn't stopping and it sure as hell can't do the job. Their taking all modern day progress away.

We can go bear hunting, bring your tazer :)

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
And you said global warming is a conspiracy…..
Not sure what you mean? Iceland having earth quakes leading to a volcano popping has what to do with global warming besides the lefties claiming global warming caused that?

Now if you want to say HAARP a government built tool ran by a non government entity stationed in countries around the world that yet no one can explain why or chemtrails that the government actually brags about having thier own specialized pilots not to mention the patents for or how NASA reports on how the blue moon affects weather caused by pollution then you might be on to something.

Is it because what is causing these extremities is just to complicated to understand and it's much easier to point the finger at something that makes no common sense?

Conspiracy, the intent to do harm?

• Haha
Reactions: Ox
Premium Features