• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Check out what I found on Ebay

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
One of these days I'll get some time in on one... they do look like a ton of fun, but as mentioned before, you can get a damn nice sled (or two) for the price of one used hawk.

G

Gimpster

Yeah, I want to try one out too someday

Never buy one at that price though

----- Gimpster -----

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
Not true.

He may get angry with me for saying it but at 6'5" 285lbs, Tony could stand to be in better shape, Team Snow Hawk's riders come in all sizes, big and small.

Ask them, they will admit their abilities. :)

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
Common sence.

Why would you choose your dirt bike over a quad?

If you search the Snow Hawk forum archives you will learn much more. :)

G

Gimpster

I found and agree with a post found in archives

michigansnowhawk03-06-2008, 05:15 AM
I dont know if anyone else has had a financing problem with snow hawks, but I think that until AD Boivin submits a value to NADA or Kelly blue book, the hawk will never really fly.
I still believe the hawk has great potential, and the ability to sell out in big productions numbers, but until the basic problem of getting it to the customer is solved it will just be a rare sight out on the trail!
I tried to explain that the streets here in the USA are not paved with gold, and most riders that want a snow hawk does not have the 16 grand laying around (Yeah, by the time the taxes, and reg fees, shipping, and the no money made by the dealer to move this thing is paid, it is 16 to 17 grand to get it).
If any one talks to the factory guys, dont be afraid to tell them to submit the value, I dont think they understand how potentially profitable it will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed

I think they are only worth half the price. OK, benifit of the doubt, 42%

----- Gimpster -----

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
Can't agree with you more.

I think they are only worth half the price. OK, benifit of the doubt, 42%

----- Gimpster -----[/QUOTE]

Yet the growing Team has only the current disappearing machines to pick from.
:(

Tony tries to get all cheap used machines he can find in capable worthy hands as soon as they are found.

Last edited:
P
Nov 28, 2007
$20K, plus shipping.:( ROTFLMAO is that what people actually think these things are worth??? They must be the same kind of people that think a 4 year old truck is worth more than what you could get a brand new one for.

That's why I agreed with the Gimp, back to $10k would be nice.

Even $10000 is ridiculous, you could easily pick up a few cheap bikes and add track kits to them. You'd have could have a whole fleet of em for $10000

Premium Features