• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Check out the all new AVIATOR goggles from 509 - PM me for a free set!

R
Jan 2, 2002
Newman Lake Washington
Man I cat wait to pick up a pair of these...Its hard to believe they could be much better that the sinister gogs...but with a greater field of vision that would do it!!

Way ta go Tom....The polarized Sinister to this point is the best goggle Ive owned...LUV the polarized.

Got my new 509 helmet now too....Now we just need SNOW!!

Ragged

F

fassteddie

Nov 27, 2007
renton wa.
mine arrived yesterday. nice fit will test this weekend as long as the snow stays in the mt's and not in the rivers.

S

sledjunky3

Dec 4, 2007
Beautiful B.C.
hey Tom, i accidently gave the wrong shipping info... trying to catch you before you ship my helmet and goggles to my old address and i never get them! Please P.M. me. i have sent you an email on it as well. Thanks!

M
Nov 26, 2007
Ponoka, AB
Thanks for the new aviators Tom. They just arrived this week and I can't wait to try them out the first week of December. They look like a quality product and my wife snapped up the chrome 509 emblem for her car so I guess I'll have to order some more stuff so I can have one for the truck too. :DI'll post back here with a review after I have had a chance to try them.

A

auggie11

Dec 10, 2007
Longmont, CO
Have both the Oakley's and the Aviators now. Love the field of vision of the aviators. Hoping they come out with some more lens for them also such as some that are polarized. Nothing beats a polarized lens. I like both the oakleys and the aviators only tops to the the oakleys is the ability to have a polarized lens. Other than that I'm very happy with the aviators and as soon as he does come out with some polarized lens these will be the best goggles i've ever owned. I.M.O

Auggie

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Diz, your vid is aweome. I love how that pole mount stays with your head staying stationaryand EVERYTHING moves around it.

HAHA. Sorta like a chicken on a swing when their head never moves.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
NO problems with fogging here....but I do use a different kind of helmet than most and it has excellent venting.

S

scarlier

Dec 29, 2009
Sicamous, BC
does anyone have an update on these goggles now that there is snow??? i am really interested but want some feedback..

Premium Features