• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

cantwell sunday

I
Nov 26, 2007
Snow...old friends...new friends...stucks...some even downhill :o

An XP airing it out...yes it has broken parts now
charliejump.jpg

Hey how far up the hill would you say this is....two thirds?
charliestuck.jpg

S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
AKSnowrider, LiveAlaska, Blondz, Amanda, Charlie, ICR... It was an honor to ride with you guys today. Truly.

Next time, we're riding down south. :beer;:beer;

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I like that first one mike..that came out good....now..can I bribe the picture holders?..I have this reputation to hold up to..lmao..go ahead..I can claim senility....old age..oh and that shwee kept running into me.........had a great time..was really nice to connect with fellow snowesters...

S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
I like that first one mike..that came out good....now..can I bribe the picture holders?..I have this reputation to hold up to..lmao..go ahead..I can claim senility....old age..oh and that shwee kept running into me.........had a great time..was really nice to connect with fellow snowesters...

LMAO... Just a little. Maybe that was your D8 on my hood today. :D

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
It was no where near two thirds!! But the XP wasn't the first to break parts... unless you count blowing a belt 1/4 mile from the truck. What a bizzare day! We lose a kitty cat right out of the gate, then it was stuck fest the rest of the day dealing with concrete and mashed potatoes. Are ya sure I don't get a trophy?? :rolleyes:

It was so nice to meet everyone!!! You guys are all awesome, thanks for showing us around that area :) oh, and I am sorry...coming up there while sick and planning on "taking it easy" seemed to get me in more trouble than not.

Shwee, you rock!!!!!!! Feel free to post any retarded pics of me, I won't get offended... I am not proud to admit, but I totally rode like a girl today and deserve the ration.

I'm going to see if I have any pics worth uploading too ;)

I
Nov 26, 2007
AKSnowrider, LiveAlaska, Blondz, Amanda, Charlie, ICR... It was an honor to ride with you guys today. Truly.

Next time, we're riding down south. :beer;:beer;

For sure...and I apologize for the detour in the alders...who knew missing the trail by 200 yards could cause so much trouble

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
For sure...and I apologize for the detour in the alders...who knew missing the trail by 200 yards could cause so much trouble

crap..and here I thought you was giving free pointers on tree riding...lol..nice to meet ya mike...next time we need to ride a place you can use your sled..very nice by the way....

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
hahaha... myth is right!!! nahhhh I wouldn't post pics of ya stuck... I am going to stick with picking on the boys ~ there were more of them :D

Charlie may think twice about joining the 4M after this thread though LOL

For the record ~ alders 3 Charlie 0

here is his second attemt at this
P4190097.jpg

and now the third
P4190104.jpg

and when you don't succeed at the alders... just go for the nub on the hill
P4190107.jpg

how many sleds can get stuck on the same hill???
P4190093.jpg

oh, here is a pic of ICR not stuck... btw I think he got stuck the least of all
P4190090.jpg

Reactions: LiveAlaska
Premium Features