• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cantwell snow....?

evandaigneault

Lifetime Membership
Oct 13, 2008
Portland,OR
Can you get back in there to do any hillclimbing yet or is it not possible? I was down there 10 days ago and the hills were bare but the swamps were nice

Evan

D
Dec 12, 2008
Denali, AK
I don't think it is. At least it wasn't last time I was there. Going down on Tuesday, but as I don't think it has snowed up here since last March, it will likely look plowed. :mad:

Seriously though, no new snow up here in a while. Swamps are thin, mountains are bare. We are heading south to Hurricane on Tues to see how things are that far south. Please snow...

T

Tookes

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage
Save yourself some gas my friend, it is like that all the way to Mile 121 near Pville. We drove up last Thursday fron Anchorage and didn't even take the sleds off.

I don't think it is. At least it wasn't last time I was there. Going down on Tuesday, but as I don't think it has snowed up here since last March, it will likely look plowed. :mad:

Seriously though, no new snow up here in a while. Swamps are thin, mountains are bare. We are heading south to Hurricane on Tues to see how things are that far south. Please snow...

R

revtech100

Oct 13, 2008
Anchorage, AK
Save yourself some gas my friend, it is like that all the way to Mile 121 near Pville. We drove up last Thursday fron Anchorage and didn't even take the sleds off.

Hey Tookes...I didn't know you had a barkbusters. I'm thinking about that when i do the suspension. Tell me about it.....

Premium Features