• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Can anyone build me a tunnel extension??

F
Dec 10, 2007
Yellowknife, NWT
Looking for someone to build me one, all the other brands are nice but i converted my tunnel to straight and bent up the back part, i would like to have it powdered black, I can do it all myself but where i live sending stuff out and getting it back is a few hundred in just shipping so i would rather give someone my money, i know there is a few of you on here that have built some nice ones. If you can show some pics of what you have done, iam more looking for something that goes over the tunnel in a 136-141 range as my wings are cut off from last season and my other tunnel extension is falling off every ride as i dont have enough meat on the metal to hold anymore, will get up pics of the sled once i figure out how to upload pics.

J
Jan 20, 2009
Pm me hardcore sledder I am making some here soon. I know you've seen my sled. That's my own I built. I can make anything you want if you have an idea that you want made.

T
Jun 27, 2008
Bend, Oregon
I have a thread going on HCS about this very topic. Our selection for tunnel extensions is very limited and not a lot of info/pictures on who makes what from what I've found.

I need a 155"

Premium Features