• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Can a 800 BB beat a 800 Turbo ?

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
O
Aug 17, 2009
[/B]

I wonder if this info is worth reading??....naw lets just skip over some real world on hill facts and ask for dyno sheets :rolleyes:-BJ

AJ...Put up the dyno sheets and than lets see if the dyno sheets = what happens on the hill ?

What are you affraid of AJ ?

OT

Last edited:
H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
Q: Can OT reach one of the 7 hoagies he has stuffed in his right pants pocket?...i got money he cant

otdayatcooke003.jpg

Last edited:
K
Aug 18, 2008
Video, Video, Video

I want more POWER!!!!!!!!
But, I hear all these stories about what is better! Is it the BB or the Turbo? All you guys are providing a great service for us guys who just want to go out and have fun with a little more power between the legs! I will be buying a BB or a Turbo(still undecided) I have personally seen both fall flat on their faces. But, I do realize that this is not normal for either setup. You guys are all reputable builders(don't know if that is spelled right) but at the moment you guys are bickering like school girls. There will always be guys who ride BB's & guys who ride Turbos, no matter what you guys say. What us everyday riders need is you guys to go out and make a video of all different riding and snow conditions. Split the video costs and let us decide what we want to ride. It would be good for both BB and Turbos, no matter who makes the highmark or gets to the top first. Modding sleds is wicked fun, but at the moment, with the slashing on this post, no builder on this post deserves my money!!! I hate to sound like your mother, but put your heads together and I garantie you something wicked will come out of it!!

Reactions: diamonddave
O
Aug 17, 2009
I want more POWER!!!!!!!!
But, I hear all these stories about what is better! Is it the BB or the Turbo? All you guys are providing a great service for us guys who just want to go out and have fun with a little more power between the legs! I will be buying a BB or a Turbo(still undecided) I have personally seen both fall flat on their faces. But, I do realize that this is not normal for either setup. You guys are all reputable builders(don't know if that is spelled right) but at the moment you guys are bickering like school girls. There will always be guys who ride BB's & guys who ride Turbos, no matter what you guys say. What us everyday riders need is you guys to go out and make a video of all different riding and snow conditions. Split the video costs and let us decide what we want to ride. It would be good for both BB and Turbos, no matter who makes the highmark or gets to the top first. Modding sleds is wicked fun, but at the moment, with the slashing on this post, no builder on this post deserves my money!!! I hate to sound like your mother, but put your heads together and I garantie you something wicked will come out of it!!

Your 100% in what your saying....I beleive YOUTUBE has plenty of wat your seeking you might do the search...

here's alittle something to ponder. I can remember when Yamaha introduce a very heavy 4 stroke sled and every body said No way, No way, No way......Today and for the past 4 years years the heavier then the rest Yamaha turbo'd 4 stroke is still the sled to beat when it comes to going fast up the hill or down the trail.

IMHO for those peps considering a Turbo or BB consider the cost of the investment, and the cost to operate/maintain.... The BB is the cheapest but not the fastest when it comes to going fast.

OT

Last edited:
Premium Features