• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

calling all badasses!

what went wrong with this thread? ill tell yeah, i think my first post was okay

Then why'd you edit it later? You can reread the original in my first post if you want to see what you changed.

where it went wrong was in the first reply the cockyness of the guys post set me off

My "cockyness" was mocking your "douchebaggyness" A lot of people got it as you can see from the 15 thanks and 5 approvals of that post, obviously you still haven't.

Thanks for the PM's looking forward to checking out lost lake and cantwell area with a few of you guys, two places i have yet to ride. now if i could just get this annoying skeeter off my thread..

Hey icr why are you still posting in my thread? Several people pmed me i got what i was after, several people said they like what im trying to do and gave me places they like to ride ect..then theres you??? What exactly is your purpose for hijaking my thread and consistantly bashing me? does it make you feel good to talk trash and call people out behind a monitor? Congradulations keyboard warrior your so tough! I garantee you, you calling me a duchebag hurt my feelings!!Wait no it didnt lol Im not gonna match your duchebag statment with a rebuttle cause arguing on the internet is like two retards fighting even if you win YOUR STILL RETARTED!!!

-Andy

Last edited:
Well aksnopro looks like they hammered you. If you want to get some boondocking in the trees and go where most riders don't want to take their sleds.pm me. By the way what is your sled? :d

my sled

i run a 2010 m8 153 sno pro. Just sold my 2008 m8 153 sno pro, before that m7 141, F7 firecat, rmk xcr xlt indy light enticer ROFLOL woo throttle stuck on the ol enticer back in the day and raner into a tree! good times.
-Andy

haha

i cant wait to see these turbos in action, my buddy just turbo his m7! gonna be a fun year!! this new m8 motor is everything the M chassis has needed its whole life, this thing blows my mind it feels like my track lost 20 pounds of rotational mass with how fast it spools up!!! whats exciting to me is how popular turbos are getting its just a matter of time before you can get them cheaper!

Last edited:
still working on mtfak.com got the start of it up checkout some stillshots from a couple of the clips, all the preview i can give you so far its almost 1 am and im sick of working on this thing!!! :)
-Andy

One toy at a time Ryan, one toy at a time. Won't do any good to add anymore power to the D-max till I get a hotrod tranny, I don't have 6 grand anymore.:rolleyes:

HAHA yeah tell me about it....spent my allowance for the next 5 years on the new GMC I got :rolleyes:.....Ill have to get with you on the ol DMAX...I work on them everyday an love tuning them...Its pretty amazing what you can get out of your stock tranny with the right stuff!! Not too spendy either, Ill hook you up for sure!:D:beer; But yeah get the snow toy done first we got riding to do LOL....The DMAX is a summer time project anyway....and hey just think how much fun we can have with ol Nick ;) LOL (sorry Nick, I just had to:D) Ill have a blower on mine, but not untill i get a new sled...dammit....need more $$$$$$$

LMFAO, tell me your not serious.

Got to stir the pot, haven't got to ride yet so what the heck,lol. Got to love a little competition here and there.:D When 'Johnny Wick from AK' gets his new sled up here, there will be some crazy climbing going on. If theres a chute wide enough for a sled to fit, you bet I'm going to try to be the first to do it(before John). I'm so outta shape right now, I'm sure after the first ride with my Dragon, my crap talking will come to a halt, I will go into hiding.

Premium Features

Back