• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

calling all badasses!

lol

So what are you going to call this cinematic master piece? Illiterate Hardcore I ?

I can't hardly wait for the credits. It'll be like a wreck segment only funny.

LOL i would be offended if i wasnt fully confident in this video. i will let it do the talking when it comes out! oh the post said calling all badass's not trash talkers and spelling teachers!!! LOL

thanks for the PM's! we are accepting footage of wrecks and anything you might think is worthy you will be payed based on sales/percentage of time your in the video!
-Andy

ROFLOL on the old school cops... HAHAHA

Last edited:
Andy man really?

I just thinking you would have done alot better or at least gotten different results had you used a different approach.

Maybe next time use some of that enthusiastic energy towards asking if others would like to help out your cause instead of hypen yourself up dude.

we are looking for elite riders for a backcountry alaskan video were making. current sponsors are MBRP and KLIM with more to come. your sled must be newer model and your gear must look descent. I currently have a bit of footage from turnagain,paxon,valdez ect. think your video worthy? let me know!i will see what i can do to make it happen and get you involved in the rest of the season shootings. In this video will have tid bits of valdez hill climb, arctic man, and alyeska. but mainly were looking for POW BLUEBIRD days with cliff dropping, mountain boondocking alaskan style. if your not sure if your good enough, your probably not!!! LOL were not looking for too many more riders! thanks for your time and pm me or email me at 907champ@gmail.com if you have any trailers or video clips already would be a plus!
-Andy Andersen
-Matanuska Thunder Films. (soon to be MTFAK.com)
--AKsnopro

Reactions: icr
Andy man really?

I just thinking you would have done alot better or at least gotten different results had you used a different approach.

Maybe next time use some of that enthusiastic energy towards asking if others would like to help out your cause instead of hypen yourself up dude.

my origonal post didnt say anything about my riding or me at all everyone else brought up my crudentials!! the topic was designed to get everyones attention and it did! i definatly realize i should have approached this different but i got a few pm's and still pics from a couple people im interested in so i guess i still got what i was after!

but i am a man of humor and reading these posts is hilarious. lol.

I AM A BAD *** RIDER!!! OOPS!! I meant, I AM A BAD BIGASS RIDER!!!:D

Some on here will back me up on this I'm sure.:face-icon-small-hap:present:

Too modest

I don't meet your elite standards because I ride an old RMK, but I know a couple guys who do.

Quit holding out man! You know you've got the sled that will rock that video.

P4100051.jpg

ROFLOL actually i would put that sled in the video!!! HAHAHA i seen that thing at arctic man!!!

ROFLOL on the old school cops... HAHAHA[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!!! Did he just really call these guys "old school cops?"

NICE, I must be getting F'ing old! Wow doesn't even know Ponch when he sees him. I quit.

Quit making us sledders look like a bunch of illiterate bastards, spell-check is the stupid button with the check mark and "ABC" above it!

Last edited:
This thread is reminiscent of one from last year. I am sure everyone remembers back when a couple of idiots were poaching dirt and "The Hit-man" was on patrol? I am out on the film. From the looks of things there is a good chance my name would get misspelled in the credits.:rolleyes:

Seriously Man

Just a thought AKSNOPRO. Rather than soliciting Ak riders without any prof of you camera skill why not take the time to edit a small trailer, post up again stating your intentions and be proactive. There are a LARGE number of excellent back country free riders, boondockers and hillclimbers that post pictures all winter here in the Ak section of Snowest. PM some of the talent and humbly approach them about riding for a day and filming. Trust me, there are some guys on here that can ride.

You might be pleasantly surprised. I can guarantee that you will see some great riding talent and experience new terrain like, will, you know, Upper Huffman. :rolleyes: Or have you seen it all?

Sincerely, old skool five oh. :face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back