• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Building Industry Insanity

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Want to see where your taxes are going ?
Pay attention to the wording , RURAL, it's got nothing to do with communities that pay taxes.

It's about who screams the loudest in line and the votes.

If you want to make an argument about it yes unions get a fair share doing the work and a few non union contractors that clean up the **** the unions snub their noses to.

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
Don’t know if there is anything else on the market to help lift heavy truck tires up a little bit to get them back on the studs, but the RevArk snowmobile ramp has a tailgate lift that works awesome to lift them heavy 1 ton tires back on without breaking your back. Put it tight next to the tire and pull the top down like it’s a crowbar. Tire goes back on easy pleasey .?9E3390B8-A8B9-41DE-A9D7-640FC205B435.jpeg

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Do people really believe these idiots, thank goodness the displays has a roll of ground wire, safety first, not sure what the other copper rolls are for, maybe they want you to believe it's fiber.
Clown show

Starts around the 30 minute mark, for some reason diaper boy is always sucking on his teeth and has a cold.

What they seem to miss about this accident is another fiber optic line that was damaged, pretty crazy that there is nothing on sight, Cranes, Fiber truck, HAZMAT material, nothing. Good version of the original meaning of riff raff along river banks.

One more thing? How many of the older generation ever remember bridges actually being rebuilt before they collapse?

Pretty rare

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

I guess the people I talk to must of been fibbing, claiming they've seen up to a 98% increase in property taxes this year.

I'm sure the politicians are very grateful of the out of state people moving in from places like CA that are paying with cash.

Do you think the locals that are born and raised in low paying states like MT can afford this ludicrous cost of living hike?

The woke crowd is in for one hell of a wake up call, wonder who they'll blame.

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT

I guess the people I talk to must of been fibbing, claiming they've seen up to a 98% increase in property taxes this year.

I'm sure the politicians are very grateful of the out of state people moving in from places like CA that are paying with cash.

Do you think the locals that are born and raised in low paying states like MT can afford this ludicrous cost of living hike?

The woke crowd is in for one hell of a wake up call, wonder who they'll blame.
I live by Helena, and the county hasn’t been doing assessments for a long time. One of our neighbors finally got caught, they were never assessed for their house. They were still only assessed for their shed they lived in while building their house. Our taxes may go down because they can only take in so much money and we were already assessed to the current market.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Has anyone else noticed businesses still can not get people to work?

We've noticed this for quite some time now and was coming threw Washington and had a long conversation with a person that once had 31 employees and now struggle to have nine.

This person pointed out something Washington state is still doing for some reason but why would anyone know since the media sure as hell won't report it.

You may need to get a puke bucket, this is all I could find and I didn't need to do any digging after talking to the above person. Maybe some one from this state could verify this?

How many other states are doing this? It's not like those standing in line will say anything about all the free goodies.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Nearly every business is understaffed. Particularly anything with physical work involved. And it's exhausting for those of us making up the skeleton crews trying to keep up.

The best thing a parent can give their children is work ethic, and I'm here to tell you that is no longer happening. In one more generation we will be so damn soft that we will be easily taken by another country.

If you haven't taught your kids the value of hard work.....THIS IS ALL YOUR DAMN FAULT!!!

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
If the left pulls off this direction they are heading with this insane so called cost of living raise this country will never recover.
There is no going back unless the whole system collapses.
In 2 years they have totally destroyed the economy. How many more time can the interest rate be bumped.
All the asses striking are either unions or high end management. What the hell does that say?
Build back better? For who?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Recycled is going for $5.00 a pound and the prediction for next year is $24.00 .
IMG_20230728_152851748_HDR.jpg I was told this is because of Russia's war and Turkey is a supplier for copper ingredients or some dumb ass excuse.
BULLSHIT, this has been doing this ever since diaper boy stumbled in , only a ****ing moron would come up with above excuse.

I wanted to shove that pipe up the person's ass at the check out for even telling me that.

You will own nothing and be happy.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I knew it, and the kids thought the old man lost his mind when he said he'll take care of it when the time comes, think of it as a parting gift :)

Premium Features