• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BRUCE "THE CROOK" KAHLHAMER has anyone caused physical harm to this man?

His address is currently 1577 North 750 West in Ogden. :)

Dam, to far away to make a visit.

I'm having flahbacks right now, shaking my head and not knowing what to say.

It was the most pittifull expierence of my snowmobile life, worse then super slipper sliders giving you + 5 mph and 8 inch rear wheels giving you + 5 mph.

Typical horse poo.

Edit

If we keep bring up memories on dickhead I might have to up the dailly dosage, 10mg works untill I hear of this butthole.

Last edited:
Reactions: RKT
He says he has shipped my pipes, as of yesterday!!! Fed ex ground says they will show up on Tuesday. Does anybody know exactly what I should expect in this package as far as small parts, gaskets, springs, heat shielding, etc......there is nothing on the website as far as instructions, and I'm currently skeptical that there will be any in the shipping box. I have been wrong before tho.

Last edited:
I'm sure you have a package on the way, although it probably wont have pipes in it or if it does they probably wont be the correct ones.

The PSI engine I had ran pretty good after there was some port work done to it. The replacement parts is where my fear was. I could by pistons from Wiseco and gaskets from Cometic, but after dealing with Bruce I knew he was up to something. It wasn't a bad experience like others, but I knew enough to stay away.

Dave

He says he has shipped my pipes, as of yesterday!!! Fed ex ground says they will show up on Tuesday. Does anybody know exactly what I should expect in this package as far as small parts, gaskets, springs, heat shielding, etc......there is nothing on the website as far as instructions, and I'm currently skeptical that there will be any in the shipping box. I have been wrong before tho.

Does anyone have a set of PSI twin pipe manifolds for 2002-2005 ves RMK 800 cylinders?

Need some to fit my modified SLP pipes. (I know...don't ask)

I believe this is the PSI that used to reside in WI, if it is they scamed around $90,000 worth of machined engine parts from a local machine shop here in Madison, my good riding buddy is employed there, they refused to pay and left town shortly after. I wouldn't spit on these guys if they were burning to the ground.

Well, you guys were all right. Got the package, opened it up, and below is what I found. Disgusting. The exhaust flanges aren't even welded together!!!!!

dd 010 (Large).jpg dd 011 (Large).JPG dd 012 (Large).JPG dd 013 (Large).JPG dd 014 (Large).JPG PSI pipes 001 (Large).JPG PSI Pipes 1 (Large).JPG

Last edited:
That is just ridiculous! He should definately be taken out! of business that is :)
No reason someone should receive unfinished product and all dented up besides with peeling paint. Hoping the best for you on getting this resolved.

Holy CRAP that is exactly word for word what brad said you would get!!! ROFLMAO...

How is this guy still alive?????? I guess theres a sucker born every day..

"1200psi
I can tell you exactly what you will get somebodys used pipe he repainted and sold to you for new. LOL good luck let us know. "

OMFG!

I cant believe im suprised but still, why would anyone in their right mind do this? We all know he is a POS but WOW!

that suck!

Good god Im with Asled on this one. 3 totally torched and locked up motors later, you could say I lost faith in this guy. Before I was ever on the internet and the adds in the mags looked pretty good along with the lie's. The guys stories were so fantastical you almost wished/hoped they were really true.

Second motor locked up on me in mid air launching over an approach at 85-90 MPH god was that a rough landing. His parts should come with some lube and some ruffies or something the least the guy could do.....

Good Old PSI the only thing you will ever be with PSI is the first one back to the shop. I feel your guy's pain. :beer;

In an interesting note where exactly is his shop??? is it what im looking at on google maps here?

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&s...750 West Ogden UT &um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Last edited:
Good Old PSI the only thing you will ever be with PSI is the first one back to the shop. :beer;

In an interesting note where exactly is his shop??? is it what im looking at on google maps here?

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&s...750 West Ogden UT &um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS HIS ADDRESS.
Is that a mini storage unit? WTF?

I just sent an item to Bruce this last week. The UPS tracking said they tried to deliver it 3 times. He finally had to go to the UPS depot and pick it up....

It's all starting to make sense now. LMFAO

Dude I hate to say it but I TOLD YOU SO .I now this crook all to well . He will screw any person he can . If I can stop the next guy from spending one dollar with this guy it will be all worth it.

That sure looks like a mini storage unit to me. He must've spent all his (your) money on his bad azz website. None left for a shop.

Premium Features

Back