• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BRUCE "THE CROOK" KAHLHAMER has anyone caused physical harm to this man?

1500psi

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
I know all the stories just wanted to share the most recent. ordered a couple o rings from him he charged my credit card 235.50 usd never sent anything for ten bucks worth of o rings. wont refund it just keeps saying he's out of the office. it's no big deal just cancel it on my credit card, since he's wasting some of my time tho i thought i'd share some free advertising for his loooser of AN AZZZZ..

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
What did PSI use to stand for??? "Pretty Shi!!y Investment" Oh yaa..
Sorry about your luck:mad:

E

EEEK FACTOR

Nov 26, 2007
In all seriousness(if thats a word) how does he stay in business? Does anyone have some first hand knowledge? He must be selling something to someone. Im curious because there is so many negative stories out there...is there a closet PSI club....Hi my name is EEEK FACTOR and I have a PSI 995(everyone) Hi EEEK FACTOR... seriously though.

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
sent a head down to him off our 1085 motor to get a new chamber and some other stuff put on, told me it would be 2 week turn around, well after 8-10 weeks of no parts i called him continuously 4-5 times a day until i got ahold of him, he blamed it on his machine shop and sent me used parts back, charged my credit card $514.95 for used parts and charged $60.00 for four o-rings that he didnt even send. i guess i should be happy i got my parts back but the paperwork was also filed to stop payment to that crook. i still had to take the head and chambers to a local machine shop to get the machined to spec, which was another $150 (that is what they were went to him for in the first place, is new chambers)

Last edited:
A
Nov 27, 2007
Salmon Arm
I know all the stories just wanted to share the most recent. ordered a couple o rings from him he charged my credit card 235.50 usd never sent anything for ten bucks worth of o rings. wont refund it just keeps saying he's out of the office. it's no big deal just cancel it on my credit card, since he's wasting some of my time tho i thought i'd share some free advertising for his loooser of AN AZZZZ..

Phone your credit card company and put in a formal complaint. Your chances of a refund are good, depending on the company of course.

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
For sure contact the Utah (that is where that place is now?) Better Business Bureau, and the Utah Attorney Generals Office. You can file both complaints on line. Crooks like this need to be stopped.

Premium Features