• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BRUCE "THE CROOK" KAHLHAMER has anyone caused physical harm to this man?

A
Nov 26, 2007
Western NY.
It made a whole 154 hp at dynotech setup right from psi, The pos claimed 205 + on pump gas. I went to dynotech because I couldn't understand why I was loosing to everyone.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Western NY.
to get a post count Boost?

Heck no, I could care less about post counts on this site or any other. I'm rarely on snowest anymore, I'm a flatlander who bought a pos 1155 5 years back. Didn't run worth poop. Came to snowest to get help. Help is what I found. Also to see how a few of the guys that helped me out are doing. Thanks all.

Now that I'm back to a 800 twin at sealevel that is ported and piped and never breaks, I'm happy.

I spend most of my time on hardcore sledder, where I belong, I have no Idea on high elevation, or deep snow. They also don't do many big bore twins, they are mostlly into the xcr tripple based engines, another reason to seek help on snowest.

I look at snowest to find threads on psi and the pos that owns it, just so I can vent.

Basically it was a beer per post last night, so I just did a post for every beer.

You'll find you need a lot of beer when dealing with psi.

S
Jan 1, 2005
Cedar Rapids, Ia.
PSI & sarcasm

Believe me, I understand! PSI=Pretty Sh!tty Investment.
Although, I did have a set of PSI twin pipes on my liberty 800 that worked pretty well & had a great sound.
Just a little sarcasm in the wee morning hours. (about the posting):beer;

C
Mar 13, 2008
MT
just a little something i found when i googled this loser's name...

OGDEN KAHLHAMER, BRUCE
PSI INC PO BOX 13624 OGDEN UT 84412-3624 W,V $81,524

this came from the Utah State Delinquent Taxpayers website. the $81 grand is how much he owes the state of Utah. thats gotta say something!

Premium Features