• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BRUCE "THE CROOK" KAHLHAMER has anyone caused physical harm to this man?

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
I heard Bruce has recognized the error of his ways and is redeeming himself to all that he screwed over...your check is probably in the mail!! :face-icon-small-con

kfa670

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Wow i kinds stumbled across this thread after randomly wondering if PSI was still in business. I bought a used 890 back in early 07 that i was never impressed with. Of course it blew up somewhere along the line and i had heard from many to send my cylinder to joby davids as this was after bruce left town. I did, seemed like a nice guy on the phone. Over a year passed never got it back. Had some heated words with the guy on the phone. Seems he had learned from the master. I got to looking up joby on google just out of curiousity, and i see that he died? Does anyone know how? I wouldnt wish that upon anyone (unnecessarily), but the dude did steal my cylinder. Btw i still have 2 good 890 cylinders if anyone is interested :p scott how r u man? Did uu ever get your 1155 back?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Yeah, I sold my 1155 back to Bruce in 2009.
I sent him pictures and he send me money.

Had a broken cyl skirt and a cracked case. 1 good piston, 1 good cylinder and 1 peppered dome. Crank was out of phase because of cracket skirt.

He gave me $1500 for it. I presumed he refurbished it and sold it to someone as a brand new engine.

M
Oct 17, 2023
salt lake city
He gets a room for his crackhead friends and lizard lot that I had to kick out of the hotel. They just had a lot of foot traffic going in and out of the hotel. I added Bruce Kahlhamer to our do not rent list. (sounds like a crook to me)

Last edited:

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19:20 on the video

Same scam, different product.

Last edited:

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Kanedog psi history-800, 825,925 I think but I can’t remember. Carried the Allen lil screwdriver to adjust the carbs. The purple was soooo pretty! We used to sleds with Psi “purple.” Ahhh, the good old days eh! I had good luck with the product.

Premium Features