• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Dealer Ship

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
I am pricing a new M8 and M1000 (both 2008's) from Hienanmans in Maple Grove MN- $7000 and $7700 plus 200 for service and docs (no sales tax). They then re-crate the machine and will ship anywere in thel ower 48 for $400. I am pricing shipping to AK right now.

Price one here and the savings is staggering.

Not sure what kind of service I will get here if I have a warranty issue. But supposedly all dealers are required to perform service work...even if they did not sell the sled. We' see.

You can totally expect shipping to the AK to almost tripple that, along with the rest of our price gouging up here **cough** (GAS thats more than Hawaii):mad: Some things up here cost more just because of that, ever see the destination fees on a new vehicle lately? Sleds arent much better. Ill Buy local anyday just to keep things alive, but the state needs to wake up on a few things and stop letting us get run over by excessive price hikes. For example why does it cost so much to ship a box to Alaska from anywhere in the lower 48 but a New Yorker can send the same box to San Diego for almost half?

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, AK
Have gotten excellent service from ASAC, had an issue and was looking at other things (accessories etc) they had it sorted out before I had a chance to leave. They had everything I wanted for extras in stock.

Premium Features