• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Benefit of changing out stock drivers?

A
Nov 26, 2007
Alaska
I am very interested to see what the 2022's have for drivers. What they have next year will be the true indication of how in denial they are about this problem on the current year sleds.

T
Nov 11, 2008
I am very interested to see what the 2022's have for drivers. What they have next year will be the true indication of how in denial they are about this problem on the current year sleds.

Expect a lot of the same as they are stubborn and take years to change something or don’t expect to see the Series 8 at all

Drivers and anti stab on the way for mine. Irritated that I am spending $600 on something I shouldn’t have to but I do like the track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
Expect a lot of the same as they are stubborn and take years to change something or don’t expect to see the Series 8 at all

Drivers and anti stab on the way for mine. Irritated that I am spending $600 on something I shouldn’t have to but I do like the track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what anti-stab did you go with?

Premium Features