• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Baldy conditions - Wasilla

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
Huh...I would have guessed it was all blown out on the Wasilla side, I heard it wasnt blowing on the other side though...

Thanks for the pics!

I wish it would warm up a bit....-20 about 2 miles away from baldy right now.

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Huh...I would have guessed it was all blown out on the Wasilla side, I heard it wasnt blowing on the other side though...

Thanks for the pics!

I wish it would warm up a bit....-20 about 2 miles away from baldy right now.

You would have guessed that because you never actually ride up there. haha

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
Cold for sure, haven't seen you around for a while TT, we got to ride with your Dad on Sunday up at archangel. It's looking like it will be a good year up there we'll have to get together and go riding soon.
:beer;

T
Nov 21, 2007
Wasilla Alaska
Cold for sure, haven't seen you around for a while TT, we got to ride with your Dad on Sunday up at archangel. It's looking like it will be a good year up there we'll have to get together and go riding soon.
:beer;

Sounds good man , I wish I could ride more during the week but it doesn't look like I'll be able to this yr. I'm ready for the weekends though .

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Baldy 01-03

:face-icon-small-cooHad a good ride up Baldy yesterday. Still could use some snow but all in all a good day. There were pockets of nice powder, and most the mountain had plenty of duff to carve all day. Rode over the top into Hatchers and tore it up a bit on that side. Having a good start to a GREAT year!! See you guys and gals out there:D

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
Baldy was a little chilly this morning. -31 at the base of B-29 where I parked. Once up though, it warmed up....a little :), and back at the truck at the end of the day was a balmy -20 according to my truck.

Found plenty of untouched snow to carve in, and blue blue blue sky. We went over to the Hatchers side and dinked around as well as played in some other valleys. Tons of moose out there this time of year!

Thanks Mike (livealaska) for the good ride. Only saw a few other people up there all day!

Joe

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Todays Pic's

Hey Joe,
Going to splash you all over the web!! Great day today!!
:camera:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
Mike, thanks for the pics...too bad your camera washed this one out...

A good ride for sure!

Caleb, there are some pretty good little pockets of freshies still up there:beer;

Baldy 01-07-09 008.jpg

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Should've gone

Wednesday it was -31 at the parking lot and around 0 up in the valleys. Would have been a stellar day for sure:rolleyes:

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Thanks for taggin along

hey mikey good ridin today.. excited about this weekend, its supposed to be like 10-15 degrees.....SWEET
yak atcha later..

Yeah enjoyed it, I always do!! Thanks for coming along, will have to look for a bit more excitement our next venture out. Though I am still savoring the fresh line to the top. Woo Hoo:D

Hey guys, I had great time today, it was fun to ride with ya all again.
Here are some pictures, too bad that the only photos I have are from when somebody is stuck.... That's the only time I can catch up with you....:beer;
Did Aaron make it back? I ended up with somebodys' dark blue hat (Wes?) and there is my blue neck warmer floating around somewhere. Oh, and on the second photo, Steward is not trying to help, he's taking pictures!:D

DSC08767_5_1.JPG DSC08769_1_1.JPG DSC08770_2_1.JPG DSC08771_3_1.JPG DSC08773_4_1.JPG

Premium Features