• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ArcticCat ZRT 800 triple in IQR? Anyone done this?

looking for some ideas on going head on with the big triple, bought the ZRT off my dad and love the power, hate the chassis(very heavy) Already had the IQR with 800 mod and it went good, but love the sould of the mod triple i have, just wondering if its worth trying to make it fit? It does look a little bigger then the polaris triples? well thanks for any ideas

Bringing up the passed... Ive got a 98 t-cat fresh motor, psi pipes... sled itself is trashed. I want to put it in my IQR, 185+ HP on pump gas... looking for build pics or any help in general.

Thanks, Will

Hey yeah i didn't end up doing it, I weight the motor and its 80lbs with just the crank/cases/counter balance. So I stuffed my small block D&D 720 race motor in and now have a 670 Doo motor in. I did place the motor in and its big!! And i would start with a big triple plate and the motor will have to be brought up 1/2" to 1" unless tilted. If I were to put a triple in it would be Doo or Polaris as there motors are much smaller and lighter. The Cat triple weighs more then a 4 stroke with a turbo strapped to it is another reason i shied away. Not trying to steer you away but it will be tons and tons of work ahead of you.

Ive got a CPC torque plate, it about .5-.75 thick, thought about weling that to the stock straps. My psi's actualy fit realy close to perfect, just ned the ends rotated is all. Think it would be fun to ride, a little heavy tho.

I seem a few videos with the guy set up with an 1100 cat triple and it ripped. I don't think i can make a sled like that my daily runner but my arms would be sum big after a season lol I know they were when i use to ride my 08 FX nytro.

Premium Features

Back