• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any one get their 2010 Yet?

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Picked up my renegade backcountry x today....

b4 1st ride:

taller riser
Shockwave Adjustable Helix - or a Dynamo Joe clutch kit
shim kit (if needed)
Dyno-Port Can (maybe y pipe/pipe later)
A2D Sledworks airbox venting kit

NEED:

SNOW
INSURANCE - who has best prices???

Honestly that's the coolest looking factory sled I've seen in a long time or ever. And it looks a hell of a lot nicer in person.

touche'

Tell your dad im gonna do some work on that turd for him, got some tricks up my sleeve that will help him out.

touche'

Tell your dad im gonna do some work on that turd for him, got some tricks up my sleeve that will help him out.

Truthfully he likes the sled, but I will let him know he needs to drop in on you. His chief complaints could probably be remedied with a little clutching, which i understand is your specialty for yammis...

Sicc sled Trav, the black on black is BA. Dont bend it up too bad

Its bound to happen, but Chad is setting my sled up with some supports and stuff, so i can prolong the life.

Picking my M8 up after work on Thursday!!! :cool:

~ cant see your pic, Trav.. ?:confused:

2010gadebctryX.jpg

mtnsld, thanks again for the paint work, i will get pics up when i get a chance. The sled looks SICK as does yours.

Oh Travis!! May I borrow your sled a few times before you break it :P

This will be what you can pay me in return for that favor hehe Maybe just a ride up the mountain and back is all I'm wanting to do :D

Getting started on the new M8 project.

well it looks like you finally have a real mtnsled:cool:

BDX will have a fix for the planetary gear mid season, trust me when i say its best you call BDX and order and $160 planetary gear before the snow flys:beer;

and it seems the new DD gearing is 55/65....and the snowest bootlickers thought i was crazy for running this ratio last year...i kew i is smrt

Thanks guys

Hatch, I still have the Mullet REV in the garage if I am not happy with the M8:face-icon-small-hap I am a little nervous about the D drive though, seems just about every Cat owner has a story about gear problems.

Hatch, I still have the Mullet REV in the garage if I am not happy with the M8:face-icon-small-hap I am a little nervous about the D drive though, seems just about every Cat owner has a story about gear problems.
Was within 15 feet everytime Joshs blew haha,

That figures you'd get a Cat and make it slick looking. Gonna be a loooong fall

Premium Features

Back