• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any one get their 2010 Yet?

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Went to AK mining to pick up some parts for my old sled and they told me my Renegade Backcountry X was in. Now i just gotta find some money... anyone know where i can find some?

Thanks in advance
- Travis

YA TRAV907 you should go panhandel on the side of the road like the rest of the bums in anch they make lost of money

YA TRAV907 you should go panhandel on the side of the road like the rest of the bums in anch they make lost of money

I'm gonna test that out today @ Old Seward & Diamond. I will be on the middle Island wearing nice clothes holding a sign that reads:

Why Lie... need money for a skidoo.

Mean while i will be fighting bums for that lucrative realestate...

My M8 is someplace in Canada on the back of a Peterbilt id imagine..........................

...right next to AKM7s M8..

Last edited:
Went to AK mining to pick up some parts for my old sled and they told me my Renegade Backcountry X was in. Now i just gotta find some money... anyone know where i can find some?

Thanks in advance
- Travis

If you find a place... Let me know! Thanks.

travis you should also put you will need money for all the parts your going to need for that skidoo

Just got told mine won't be here for another month ~ guess that gives me more time to save up for it... Hey Joe, where is that tree???

Kinda bites they haven't come in yet but if it makes ya feel any better the employees who pre ordered sleds haven't come in yet either! Plus the fact of just having it sit in the garage staring at it everyday waiting for snow would make it worse!
Our service department is rampin up though. Lotsa sledders coming in!

M8 LE is in! Too bad I won't be riding it for a few more months :(

I went and drooled on mine today, he's waiting on the low altitude kit and they have to run it through it's break in process but wow did it look bad *** :eek:

I think all I'm going to do to it this year is lose the suite case, add some venting and the gauge pod tilt/vent.

Picked up my renegade backcountry x today....

b4 1st ride:

taller riser
Shockwave Adjustable Helix - or a Dynamo Joe clutch kit
shim kit (if needed)
Dyno-Port Can (maybe y pipe/pipe later)
A2D Sledworks airbox venting kit

NEED:

SNOW
INSURANCE - who has best prices???

Premium Features

Back